1) When did Kuwait gain independence from UK?
2) Which country annexed Kuwait in 1991?
a) Saudi Arabia
3) When is Liberation Day in Kuwait?
a) 1 January
b) 14 February
c) 26 February
d) 12 March
Michigan Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Michigan become a state of USA?
a) 26 January 1867
b) 14 April 1778
c) 8 September 1781
d) 4 December 1843
2. When was Sault Saint Marie founded?
3. Who founded Detroit?
a) Etienne Brule
b) Samuel de Champlan
c) Jacques Marquette
d) Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac
Sri Lanka Quiz Questions
1. When did Sri Lanka become independent?
a) 4 February 1948
b) 30 June 1942
c) 4 July 1956
d) 2 December 1971
2. How was Sri Lanka formerly known?
3. Which strait separates Sri Lanka from India?
a) Palk Strait
b) Davis Strait
c) Johore Strait
d) Cook Strait
Wilfy Rebimbus (Wilfred Gerald Rebimbus), is a notable Konkani singer well known as Konkan Kogul (“the nightingale of Konkani”). At the age of 14, he started composing Konkani songs and singing them. His first Konkani play is “Poishanso Sounsar”. In 1959, Wilfy Rebimbus founded the ‘United Youngsters Music Party’ (United Youngsters Cultural Association).
1) Who was the captain of the Australian team for Madras Test 1986?
a) Kim Hughes
b) Geoffrey Marsh
c) David Boon
d) Allan Border
2) Who was the captain of the Indian team for Madras Test 1986?
a) Sunil Gavaskar
b) Ravi Shastri
c) Krishnamachari Srikkanth
d) Kapil Dev
3) What was Australia’s score in their first Innings of Madras Test 1986?
a) 903/7 decl.
b) 574/7 decl.
c) 495 all out
d) 622 all out
1) When was Pierre Elliott Trudeau first sworn in as Prime Minister of Canada?
a) 1 March 1971
b) 20 April 1968
c) 25 July 1975
d) 4 November 1977
2) When was Pierre Elliott Trudeau born?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 24 May 1909
c) 18 October 1919
d) 8 October 1912
3) Where was Pierre Elliott Trudeau born?
Jons Jacob Berzelius Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Jons Jacob Berzelius born?
a) 6 March 1776
b) 4 April 1778
c) 20 August 1779
d) 18 December 1756
2. Where was Jons Jacob Berzelius born?
3. Where did Jons Jacob Berzelius study medicine?
a) Karolinska Institute
b) Uppsala University
c) Umea University
d) St. Mary’s Hospital Medical School
1) Who in 1705 predicted that the comet seen in 1531, 1607 and 1682 would return in 1758?
a) Nicholas Copernicus
b) Edmund Halley
c) James Pettengill
d) Clyde Tombaugh
2) What is the average period of orbit of Halley’s Comet?
a) 22 years
b) 18 years
c) 76 years
d) 100 years
3) When was the most famous appearance of Halley’s Comet?
a) 1066 – Battle of Hastings
b) 1815 – Battle of Waterloo
c) 732 – Battle of Tours
d) 800 – Coronation of Charlemagne
1) Who is the first prophet in Islam?
2) Who is the last prophet in Islam?
3) What is the number of prophets in Islam?
1) Which two non-Test playing teams participated in Cricket World Cup 1979? a) Canada, Zimbabwe b) Bermuda, Namibia c) Scotland, Ireland d) East Africa, Sri Lanka 2) What was the India’s margin of victory over East Africa in Cricket World Cup 1975? a) 100 runs b) 75 runs c) 6 wickets d) 10 wickets 3)…