Argentina Quiz Questions
1) Who is the first woman to be elected as the President of Argentina?
a) Corazin Aquino
b) Eva Peron
c) Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner
d) Isabella Peron
2) Which islands are known as Islas Malvinas in Argentina?
a) Virgin Islands
c) Falkland Islands
d) Channel Islands
3) Who was the President of Argentina during its war with UK in 1982?
a) Juan Peron
b) Carlos Menem
c) Leopoldo Galtieri
d) Raul Alfonsin
1) United Kingdom was formed in which year?
2) Who was the monarch of United Kingdom from 1837 to 1901?
a) George III
b) Elizabeth I
3) Who is the first woman Prime Minister of United Kingdom?
a) Margaret Thatcher
c) Golda Meir
d) Agatha Christie
4) The monarch of United Kingdom is not the monarch of which country?
a) South Africa
d) New Zealand
Athens Olympics 2004 Quiz Questions
(Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.)
1) Which was the opening date of the Athens Olympics 2004?
a) 14 July 2004
b) 15 May 2004
c) 15 September 2004
d) 13 August 2004
2) How many countries participated in the Athens Olympics 2004?
3) Which country led the parade and was also last in the parade in the Athens Olympics 2004?
(This quiz is about the seventeenth President of USA.) Andrew Johnson Quiz Questions 1) When was Andrew Johnson first sworn in as President of USA? a) 20 January 1865 b) 4 March 1865 c) 15 April 1865 d) 4 March 1873 2) When was Andrew Johnson born? a) 1 March 1825 b) 4 April 1803 c) 18…
1) When was Michelangelo born?
a) 9 April 1472
b) 16 September 1481
c) 19 November 1480
d) 6 March 1475
2) Where was Michelangelo born?
3) What was Michelangelo’s full name?
a) Michaelangelo y pais y noronha y sequeira
b) Michelangelo di Ludovico di Lionardo di Buonarroti Simoni
c) Michaelangelo Roncalli
d) Michaelangelo Cacciavillan
1. When did Pierre Curie win Nobel Prize for Physics?
2. When was Pierre Curie born?
a) 7 November 1857
b) 5 July 1854
c) 15 May 1859
d) 9 January 1852
3. Where was Pierre Curie born?
b) La Rochelle
4. What did Pierre Curie and Paul Jacques Curie discover in 1880?
1) Who succeeded Boris Yeltsin as President of Russia?
a) Alexander Lebed
b) Vladimir Putin
c) Gary Kasparov
d) Mikhail Gorbachev
2) When was Moscow Olympics held?
3) Which city is considered Third Rome?
a) St. Petersburg
4) Who is the first woman in space?
a) Sunita Williams
b) Kalpana Chawla
c) Valentina Tereshkova
d) Nadia Petrova
1) Which is the most famous invention of Thomas Alva Edison?
d) Electric bulb
2) How many inventions were patented by Thomas Alva Edison?
3) Which of the following quotations is attributed to Thomas Alva Edison?
a) We have nothing to fear but fear.
b) I promise you blood, sweat, toil and tears.
c) We make our destiny by our actions.
d) Genius is one per cent inspiration and 99 per cent perspiration.
John Robert Fowles Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was John Robert Fowles born?
a) 31 March 1926
b) 2 April 1922
c) 23 August 1919
d) 7 December 1928
2. Where was John Robert Fowles born?
3. Which college did John Robert Fowles attend?
a) Christ Church College
b) Merton College
c) Trinity College
d) New College
1) What is Oman?
2) When did everyone over 21 get the voting right in Oman?
3) Who was overthrown in 1970?
b) Said bin Taimur
c) Faisal bin Saud