1) Who conferred the title Defensor Fidei on Henry VIII in 1521?
a) Clement VII
b) Leo X
c) Sixtus V
d) Pius XII
2) To whom was Catherine of Aragon first married?
3) Who granted dispensation to Henry VIII to marry Catherine of Aragon?
a) Julius II
b) John XXI
c) Martin V
d) Paul II
1) Which of the following is true of Louis Mountbatten?
a) First Attorney General of independent India
b) First Governor General of independent India
c) First President independent India
d) First Prime Minister of independent India
2) When was Louis Mountbatten born?
a) 5 March 1896
b) 25 June 1900
c) 3 July 1904
d) 7 December 1902
3) Where was Louis Mountbatten born?
1. When was Ferdinand de Lesseps born?
a) 1 January 1801
b) 5 May 1803
c) 22 September 1798
d) 19 November 1805
2. Where was Ferdinand de Lesseps born?
3. When did Ferdinand de Lesseps get permission to establish a company to build the Suez Canal?
a) 30 November 1854
b) 7 July 1852
c) 1 April 1850
d) 31 March 1848
(This quiz is about the ninth President of USA.)
1) Which college did William Henry Harrison attend?
a) William and Mary College
b) Hampden-Sydney College
c) St. Ignatius College
d) St. Albert’s College
2) What was William Henry Harrison’s profession?
3) What was William Henry Harrison’s rank in the military when he retired?
a) Major General
1. When was Jawaharlal Nehru Prime Minister of India?
2. When was Jawaharlal Nehru born?
a) 29 February 1896
b) 23 April 1897
c) 26 August 1900
d) 14 November 1889
3. Where was Jawaharlal Nehru born?
The African National Congress was founded as the South African Native National Congress (SANNC) to increase the rights of the black South African population. John Dube, its first president, and poet and author Sol Plaatje are among its founding members. The organization became the ANC in 1923 and formed a military wing, the Umkhonto we…
1) Who won the Football World Cup in 1982?
2) Which country is known as Suomi?
3) Who was the Roman Emperor in 41-54 AD?
1) How many martyrs who died during Spanish Civil War were beatified on 28 October 2007?
2) Who became the King of Spain in 1975?
a) Juan Carlos
b) Philip II
c) Ferdinand IV
d) Louis XVIII
3) When did Spain win Davis Cup for the first time?
4) Which of the following is not a co-official language in Spain?
1. Where was Hernando Cortes born?
a) Medellin, Colombia
b) La Paz
c) Medellin, Spain
2. Which university did Hernando Cortes attend?
a) University of Salamanca
b) University of Barcelona
c) University of Madrid
d) University of Florence
3. Which city was founded by Hernando Cortes?
a) Santa Cruz
b) Vera Cruz
1. Where was Pedro Alvares Cabral born?
2. When did Pedro Alvares Cabral begin his voyage to India?
a) 9 March 1500
b) 17 May 1496
c) 14 July 1521
d) 7 December 1526
3. Who of the following explorers accompanied Pedro Alvares Cabral in his voyage to India?
a) Bartholomeu Dias
b) Christopher Columbus
c) Ferdinand Magellan
d) Vasco da Gama