1. When was Lech Kaczynski sworn in as president of Poland?
a) 20 January 2001
b) 15 May 2002
c) 3 September 2009
d) 23 December 2005
2. When was Lech Kaczynski born?
a) 9 March 1941
b) 18 June 1949
c) 12 August 1946
d) 8 November 1953
3. Where was Lech Kaczynski born?
Girolamo Savonarola was an Italian Dominican friar, Scholastic, religious and political reformer and an influential contributor to the politics of Florence from 1494 until his execution in 1498
Girolamo Savonarola Quiz Questions
1. When was Girolamo Savonarola born?
a) 4 February 1444
b) 15 April 1442
c) 21 September 1452
d) 30 November 1455
2. Where was Girolamo Savonarola born?
3. Which order did Girolamo Savonarola join?
4. Who invaded Florence and overthrew Medici rule in 1494 as predicted by Girolamo Savonarola?
a) Charles VIII
b) Philip IV
c) Henry VI
d) Edward VI
1. When was Robert Kennedy attorney general of USA?
2. When was Robert Kennedy born?
a) 29 March 1921
b) 10 May 1918
c) 20 November 1925
d) 26 August 1923
3. Where was Robert Kennedy born?
d) San Antonio
4. To which party did Robert Kennedy belong?
1) When did George III become the king of UK?
2) To which dynasty George III belong?
3) Who persuaded George III to end his relationship with Sarah Lennox and marry Charlotte of Mecklenberg-Strelitz?
a) George Grenville
b) Charles Fox
c) William Pitt the Elder
d) John Stuart
1) When was Corazon Aquino sworn in as President of Philippines?
a) 25 February 1986
b) 4 November 1982
c) 9 August 1994
d) 4 March 1983
2) What was Corazon Aquino’s maiden surname?
3) When was Corazon Aquino born?
a) 25 January 1933
b) 4 November 1932
c) 9 August 1924
d) 4 March 1923
1. When was Sirimao Bandaranaike’s first term as Prime Minister of Ceylon?
2. When was Sirimao Bandaranaike born?
a) 25 January 1898
b) 17 April 1916
c) 21 July 1912
d) 9 December 1921
3. Where was Sirimao Bandaranaike born?
(This quiz is about the fifth President of USA.) James Monroe Quiz Questions with Answers 1) What was James Monroe’s occupation? a) Doctor b) Businessman c) Lawyer d) Engineer 2) Which State had James Monroe as its Governor in 1799-1802? a) New York b) Pennsylvania c) Virginia d) Georgia 3) When was James Monroe Member…
General Sir Charles James Napier was a general of the British Empire and the British Army’s Commander-in-Chief in India, notable for conquering the Sindh Province.
Charles James Napier Quiz Questions
1. What dispatch did Charles James Napier send when he conquered Sind?
b) Mea culpa
c) Mea maxima culpa
2. When was Charles James Napier born?
a) 9 March 1774
b) 15 May 1768
c) 10 August 1782
d) 19 December 1786
3. Where was Charles James Napier born?
(This quiz about Cyrus II of Persia (Iran) aka Cyrus the Elder and Cyrus the Great who lived in 6th century BC.)
1) Which empire was founded by Cyrus?
2) Which kingdom was inherited by Cyrus?
3) Which two Iranian tribes were united by Cyrus?
a) Medes and Persians
b) Scythians and Bactrians
c) Bedouins and Moors
d) Mongols and Tibetans
1) What is the meaning of Humayun?
2) Who of the following was not a brother of Humayun?
3) Who of the following was Humayun’s wife?
a) Anjumand Banu
d) Hamida Banu