1) Who wanted Shahryar to succeed Jahangir?
b) Hamida Banu
c) Noor Jahan
2) What is the meaning of Shah Jahan?
a) Kind ruler
b) King of the world
d) World Conqueror
3) Who was Shah Jahan’s wife?
a) Noor Mahal
b) Mumtaz Mahal
1) When was P. V. Narasimha Rao born?
a) 15 August 1919
b) 28 June 1921
c) 26 January 1926
d) 14 November 1924
2) What does P. V. mean in P. V. Narasimha Rao?
a) Price Variation
b) Peter Vincent
c) Pamulaparti Venkata
d) Phenomenal Versatile
3) Which university did P. V. Narasimha Rao attend?
a) Nagpur University
b) Madras University
c) Calcutta University
d) Delhi University
1) When was William Taft sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1909
b) 4 March 1909
c) 4 March 1910
d) 4 November 1908
2) When was William Taft born?
a) 31 January 1848
b) 22 April 1846
c) 15 September 1857
d) 19 November 1850
3) Where was William Taft born?
a) Point Pleasant
1) Who conferred the title Defensor Fidei on Henry VIII in 1521?
a) Clement VII
b) Leo X
c) Sixtus V
d) Pius XII
2) To whom was Catherine of Aragon first married?
3) Who granted dispensation to Henry VIII to marry Catherine of Aragon?
a) Julius II
b) John XXI
c) Martin V
d) Paul II
1) Which of the following is true of Louis Mountbatten?
a) First Attorney General of independent India
b) First Governor General of independent India
c) First President independent India
d) First Prime Minister of independent India
2) When was Louis Mountbatten born?
a) 5 March 1896
b) 25 June 1900
c) 3 July 1904
d) 7 December 1902
3) Where was Louis Mountbatten born?
1. When was Ferdinand de Lesseps born?
a) 1 January 1801
b) 5 May 1803
c) 22 September 1798
d) 19 November 1805
2. Where was Ferdinand de Lesseps born?
3. When did Ferdinand de Lesseps get permission to establish a company to build the Suez Canal?
a) 30 November 1854
b) 7 July 1852
c) 1 April 1850
d) 31 March 1848
(This quiz is about the ninth President of USA.)
1) Which college did William Henry Harrison attend?
a) William and Mary College
b) Hampden-Sydney College
c) St. Ignatius College
d) St. Albert’s College
2) What was William Henry Harrison’s profession?
3) What was William Henry Harrison’s rank in the military when he retired?
a) Major General
1. When was Jawaharlal Nehru Prime Minister of India?
2. When was Jawaharlal Nehru born?
a) 29 February 1896
b) 23 April 1897
c) 26 August 1900
d) 14 November 1889
3. Where was Jawaharlal Nehru born?
The African National Congress was founded as the South African Native National Congress (SANNC) to increase the rights of the black South African population. John Dube, its first president, and poet and author Sol Plaatje are among its founding members. The organization became the ANC in 1923 and formed a military wing, the Umkhonto we…
1) Who won the Football World Cup in 1982?
2) Which country is known as Suomi?
3) Who was the Roman Emperor in 41-54 AD?