Maharashtra Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Maharashtra formed?
a) 5 February 1968
b) 1 May 1960
c) 12 July 1975
d) 1 November 1956
2. Which sea is to the west of Maharashtra?
3. Which state is to the east of Maharashtra?
Minnesota Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Minnesota become a state of USA?
a) 7 February 1787
b) 11 May 1858
c) 2 July 1842
d) 5 December 1872
2. Which county is to the north of Minnesota?
3. Which state is to the east of Minnesota?
a) North Dakota
b) South Dakota
North Carolina Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Where did Richard Grenville build a fort in 1585?
a) New York
c) Long Island
d) Roanoke Island
2. Who was the first English child born in the Americas?
a) Ralph Lane
b) Virginia Dare
c) Eleanor Lane
d) Ananias Dare
3. When was the Battle of Guildford Courthouse?
a) 15 March 1781
b) 29 May 1658
c) 24 September 1764
d) 14 November 1701
French Open 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in French Open 2012?
a) Max Mirnyi, Daniel Nestor
b) Daniele Bracciali, Potito Starace
c) Matthew Ebden, Roy Harrison
d) Ivan Dodig, Marcelo Melo
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in French Open 2012?
a) Oliver Marach, Horacio Zeballos
b) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
c) Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi, Jean-Julien Roger
d) Michael Llodia, Nenad Zimonjic
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in French Open 2012?
a) Nuria Vives, Maria Sanchez
b) Jarmila Gajdosova, Anastasia Rodionova
c) Sara Erani, Roberta Vinci
d) Ekaterina Makarova, Elena Vesnina
Hawaii Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Hawaii become a state of USA?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 24 May 1950
c) 21 August 1959
d) 14 December 1936
2. Who was the British explorer killed at Kealakekua Bay on 14 February 1779?
a) James Cook
b) William Bligh
c) John Whitby
d) James Ross
3. Who presented the Union Jack to Kamehameha I in 1793?
a) Horatio Nelson
b) George Vancouver
c) Fletcher Christian
d) John Adams
South Carolina Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who issued the charter to establish the colony of Carolina?
a) Charles I
b) James I
d) Charles II
2. When was the Battle of Kings Mountain?
a) 27 February 1781
b) 30 May 1778
c) 7 October 1780
d) 3 August 1756
3. Where did Daniel Morgan defeat Banastre Tarleton on 17 January 1781?
Tripura Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Tripura become a union territory?
a) 25 March 1986
b) 30 June 1948
c) 12 August 1951
d) 1 November 1956
2. When did Tripura become a state?
a) 21 January 1972
b) 30 May 1987
c) 17 July 1980
d) 25 December 1964
3. Which state is to the east of Tripura?
Montana Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Montana become a state of USA?
a) 12 February 1823
b) 18 April 1868
c) 3 September 1852
d) 8 November 1889
2. When was the Battle of the Little Bighorn?
a) 17 January 1778
b) 25 June 1876
c) 21 August 1861
d) 28 November 1849
3. Which country is to the north of Montana?
Arunachal Pradesh Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which country is to the west of Arunachal Pradesh?
2. Which is the capital of Arunachal Pradesh?
3. Which is the highest point in Arunachal Pradesh?
b) Godwin Austin
c) Namcha Barwa
Football Euro Cup 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Where was Football Euro Cup 2012 held?
a) Ireland, Iceland
d) Poland, Ukraine
2. Who defeated Greece in quarter finals in Football Euro Cup 2012?
3. Who cleared Marco Devic’s shot after it crossed the goal line in England versus Ukraine match in Football Euro Cup 2012?
a) Wayne Rooney
b) Ashley Young
c) John Terry
d) Ashley Cole