Sikkim Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which country is to the east of Sikkim?
2. Which country is to the west of Sikkim?
3. Which state is to the south of Sikkim?
c) West Bengal
Utah Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Utah become a state of USA?
a) 4 January 1896
b) 5 April 1798
c) 18 August 1804
d) 12 December 1848
2. Which state is to the north of Utah?
c) New Mexico
3. Which state is to the west of Utah?
c) Rhode Island
Singapore Quiz Question
1. When did Singapore become independent?
a) 9 March 1954
b) 3 April 1984
c) 9 August 1965
d) 16 November 1975
2. Which country is to the north of Singapore?
d) Sri Lanka
3. What does Singapore mean?
a) Garden City
b) Lion City
Owen Chamberlain QuizVirginia QuizMurray Gell-Mann QuizHawaii QuizCalvin Coolidge QuizMark Twain QuizHoratio Alger QuizCarole Lombard QuizDoris Day QuizSouth Carolina QuizOriginally posted 2017-01-01 20:37:18.
Himachal Pradesh Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Himachal Pradesh become a state?
a) 25 January 1971
b) 25 June 1964
c) 7 July 1982
d) 1 November 1956
2. Which state is to the north of Himachal Pradesh?
c) Jammu and Kashmir
3. Which state is to the south of Himachal Pradesh?
d) West Bengal
Pennsylvania Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who signed the charter granting Pennsylvania to William Penn?
a) James I
b) Charles I
c) Charles II
d) James II
2. When was the charter granting Pennsylvania to William Penn proclaimed?
a) 1 January 1651
b) 2 April 1681
c) 11 September 1701
d) 12 December 1715
3. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
1) In the Bible who interpreted the dreams of Pharaoh?
2) The flag of which country has the Star of David?
3) In which year was Magna Carta signed?
4) When was Carthage destroyed?
a) 149 B.C.
b) 323 B.C.
c) 44 A.D.
d) 70 A.D.
5) Which country is ruled by a single dynasty for more than two thousand years?
Uttarakhand Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Uttaranchal formed?
a) 2 February 1948
b) 1 April 1956
c) 18 September 1983
d) 8 November 2000
2. When did Uttaranchal change its name to Uttarakhand?
a) 1 January 2007
b) 7 May 2002
c) 11 July 1984
d) 22 December 1999
3. Which country is to the east of Uttarakhand?
West Bengal Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which water body is to the south of West Bengal?
a) Gulf of Kutch
b) Bay of Bengal
c) Gulf of Cambay
d) Red Sea
2. Which state is to the north of West Bengal?
3. Which city in West Bengal was a Danish Colony?
North Dakota Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did North Dakota become a state of USA?
a) 1 January 1801
b) 30 April 1824
c) 4 September 1856
d) 2 November 1889
2. Which country is to the north of North Dakota?
3. Which state is to the east of North Dakota?