A quiz on Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. He is known as Mahatma Gandhi and in India we also call him as Bapu. He is officially honoured in India as the Father of the Nation (Rashtra Pita). His birthday, 2nd October, is commemorated as Gandhi Jayanti.
Punjab Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Punjab?
b) Jammu and Kashmir
c) Uttar Pradesh
2. Which country is to the west of Punjab?
3. Which state was joined to Punjab in 1956?
Michigan Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Michigan become a state of USA?
a) 26 January 1867
b) 14 April 1778
c) 8 September 1781
d) 4 December 1843
2. When was Sault Saint Marie founded?
3. Who founded Detroit?
a) Etienne Brule
b) Samuel de Champlan
c) Jacques Marquette
d) Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac
James Bond Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who played James Bond in Dr. No?
a) Clint Eastwood
b) John Wayne
c) Richard Burton
d) Sean Connery
2. Who played Miss Moneypenny in From Russia with Love?
a) Ursula Andress
b) Lois Maxwell
c) Raquel Welch
d) Grace Jones
3. Who played James Bond in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service?
a) George Lazenby
b) Peter Sellers
c) Piece Brosnan
d) Charles Bronson
Goa Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Goa become a state?
a) 26 January 1986
b) 30 May 1987
c) 11 July 1992
d) 19 December 1997
2. Which state is to the north of Goa?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
3. Which state is to the south of Goa?
Oregon Quiz Questions
1. When did Oregon become a state of USA?
a) 14 February 1859
b) 18 May 1792
c) 11 July 1881
d) 7 December 1941
2. Which ocean is to the west of Oregon?
3. Which state is to the north of Oregon?
<2>Nobel Prize 2011 Quiz Questions
1) Who won Nobel Prize 2011 for Medicine?
a) Bruce Beutler, Jules Hoffman, Ralph Steinman
b) Francoise Barre-Sinousi, Luc Montagnier, Harald zur Hausen
c) Carol W. Greider, Elizabeth H. Blackburn, Jack W. Szostak
d) Johannes Fibiger
2) For what was Nobel Prize 2011 for Medicine given?
a) Work on serum therapy
b) Work on Anaphylaxis
c) Discoveries concerning the the activation of innate immunity and discovery of the dendtritic cell and its role in adaptive immunity
d) Improvement in surgical instruments
3) Who won Nobel Prize 2011 for Physics?
a) Saul Perlmutter, Brian Schmidt, Adam Riess
b) Gabriel Lippmann
c) Charles Kao, Willard S. Boyle, George Smith
d) Werner Heisenberg
Yellow Journalism Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Joseph Pulitzer born?
a) 14 January 1844
b) 10 April 1847
c) 23 August 1849
d) 30 December 1845
2. When was William Randolph Hearst born?
a) 4 February 1874
b) 29 April 1863
c) 15 July 1859
d) 11 November 1855
3. When did Joseph Pulitzer buy New York World?
Nevada Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Nevada become a state of USA?
a) 22 February 1823
b) 10 April 1848
c) 12 September 1856
d) 31 October 1864
2. Which state is to the east of Nevada?
3. Which state is to the west of Nevada?
Thailand Quiz Questions
1. How was Thailand formerly known?
2. Which is the capital of Thailand?
d) Lop Buri
3. Which is the currency of Thailand?