General Knowledge and Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
1. What was St. Mark’s father’s name?
2. When was St. Mark pope?
3. When was St. Mark consecrated pope?
4. How many priests did St. Mark ordain during his papacy?
5. How many basilicas did St. Mark build?
6. When did St. Mark die?
7. Who succeeded St. Mark?
8. When is the feast day of St. Boniface I?
9. Where was St. Mark buried?
10. Which of the following is true of St. Mark?
11. When was St. Damasus I pope?
12. When did St. Damasus I become pope?
13. Who was the antipope elected in opposition to St. Damasus I?
14. When did Theodosius I issue the edict “De fide Catholica”?
15. Which language was introduced as the language of the mass during the papacy of St. Damasus I?
16. Of which diocese Apollinaris, whose teachings were condemned by a synod, bishop?
17. Where did the second ecumenical council meet in 381?
18. Who of the following was St. Damasus I’s secretary?
19. When did St. Damasus I die?
20. Which of the following is true of St. Damasus I?
21. What was St. Anastasius I’s father’s name?
22. Where was St. Anastasius I born?
23. When was St. Anastasius I pope?
24. When did St. Anastasius I become pope?
25. Whose writings did St. Anastasius I condemn?
26. Who had translated Origen’s writings into Latin?
27. Of which patriarchate was Theophilus, who wrote to St. Anastasius I about Origen, patriarch?
28. When did St. Anastasius I die?
29. Where did St. Anastasius I die?
30. When is the feast day of St. Anastasius I?
© 2007-2020 www.go4quiz.com | The content is copyrighted to Vincent Augustine D'Souza and is not to be reproduced on other web and blog sites, books, magazines, print and electronic media.