1. When was Robert Cecil first Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Robert Cecil born?
a) 3 February 1830
b) 11 March 1826
c) 14 July 1822
d) 3 November 1821
3. Where was Robert Cecil born?
1. When was Oliver Cromwell lord protector of England, Scotland and Ireland?
2. When was Oliver Cromwell born?
a) 9 January 1601
b) 25 April 1599
c) 10 July 1598
d) 1 October 1602
3. Where was Oliver Cromwell born?
Charles Grey Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Charles Grey Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Charles Grey born?
a) 13 March 1764
b) 25 April 1762
c) 25 July 1768
d) 22 October 1756
3. Where was Charles Grey born?
Edwin Lutyens Quiz Questions
1. When was Edwin Lutyens born?
a) 28 March 1869
b) 15 May 1862
c) 23 August 1859
d) 27 November 1865
2. Where was Edwin Lutyens born?
3. Which college did Edwin Lutyens attend?
a) Christ Church College
b) Merton College
c) Royal College of Art
d) Sandhurst College
1. When did George V become king of UK?
a) 29 November 1906
b) 22 July 1918
c) 6 May 1910
d) 5 March 1908
2. When was George V born?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 3 June 1865
c) 27 October 1864
d) 5 April 1868
3. Where was George V born?
a) New York
1) Which of the following is true of Louis Mountbatten?
a) First Attorney General of independent India
b) First Governor General of independent India
c) First President independent India
d) First Prime Minister of independent India
2) When was Louis Mountbatten born?
a) 5 March 1896
b) 25 June 1900
c) 3 July 1904
d) 7 December 1902
3) Where was Louis Mountbatten born?
1) United Kingdom was formed in which year?
2) Who was the monarch of United Kingdom from 1837 to 1901?
a) George III
b) Elizabeth I
3) Who is the first woman Prime Minister of United Kingdom?
a) Margaret Thatcher
c) Golda Meir
d) Agatha Christie
4) The monarch of United Kingdom is not the monarch of which country?
a) South Africa
d) New Zealand
1. When did George VI become king of UK?
a) 11 December 1936
b) 19 August 1938
c) 6 May 1920
d) 3 February 1911
2. When was George VI born?
a) 9 March 1901
b) 4 July 1876
c) 14 December 1895
d) 27 April 1888
3. Where was George VI born?
(This quiz is about Winston Leonard Spenser Churchill who was Prime Minister of UK.)
1) Which of the following colleges did Winston Churchill attend?
a) Trinity College, Carmarthen
b) King’s College, London
c) Royal Military College, Sandhurst
d) The Royal College of Music, London
2) During which war Winston Churchill was a journalist?
a) Boer War
b) Balkan War I
c) World War I
d) Balkan War II
3) To which newspaper Winston Churchill send military reports when he was in the army?
a) The Times
c) Daily Telegraph
d) Frontier Mail
Joseph Mallord William Turner Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Joseph Mallord William Turner born?
a) 4 March 1778
b) 23 April 1775
c) 16 September 1773
d) 4 October 1771
2. Where was Joseph Mallord William Turner born?
3. When did Joseph Mallord William Turner paint Fisherman at Sea?