1. When was Girolamo Masci born?
a) 26 October 1209
b) 6 April 1218
c) 19 August 1226
d) 30 September 1227
2. Which order did Girolamo Masci join?
3. Who sent Girolamo Masci to Constantinople in 1272?
a) Leo X
b) Gregory X
c) Benedict XV
d) Adrian VI
1. Where was Bartolomeo Prignano born?
2. Of which archdiocese was Bartolomeo Prignano appointed archbishop in 1363?
3. Of which archdiocese was Bartolomeo Prignano appointed archbishop in 1377?
1) Who is the first man?
2) Who is the first woman?
3) The fruit of which tree was forbidden to eat?
a) Tree of beauty
b) Mango tree
c) Cashew tree
d) Tree of the knowledge of good and evil
1. When was Alessandro Farnese born?
a) 29 February 1468
b) 1 April 1464
c) 27 August 1472
d) 3 October 1460
2. With which diocese was Alessandro Farnese invested in 1509?
3. Who sent Alessandro Farnese as legate to Lateran Council V in 1512?
a) Leo X
b) Alexander VI
c) Julius II
d) Adrian IV
Joshua Quiz Questions 1. Who was Joshua’s father? a) Aaron b) Nadab c) Nun d) Jephunneh 2. Which was Joshua’s tribe? a) Ephraim b) Judah c) Benjamin d) Asher 3. Who appointed Joshua his successor? a) Samuel b) Moses c) David d) Jacob 4. Who hid spies sent by Joshua to Jericho? a) Ruth b)…
1) Who is the father of St. Grace? a) Haroon Al Rashid b) Almanzor c) Albert d) Canute 2) Where was St. Grace born? a) Lerida b) Tripoli c) Rabat d) Fatima 3) What was the name of St. Grace at the time of her birth? a) Farida b) Zahira c) Zaida d) Anamika 4)…
Pius IX Quiz Questions 1) When was Pius IX crowned pope? a) 7 September 1842 b) 31 August 1859 c) 17 May 1840 d) 21 June 1846 2) Which of the following acts was done by Pius IX on 16 July 1846? a) Granting amnesty to political exiles and prisoners b) Declaring Holy Year c)…
1. When was St. Philip Neri born?
a) 4 March 1508
b) 14 April 1506
c) 21 July 1515
d) 9 December 1519
2. Where was St. Philip Neri born?
d) Rocca Secca
3. When did St. Philip Neri come to Rome?
1. When was Maffeo Barberini born?
a) 5 April 1568
b) 9 March 1562
c) 11 July 1558
d) 4 December 1556
2. Where was Maffeo Barberini born?
3. Where was Maffeo Barberini governor?
4. Of which titular archdiocese was Maffeo Barberini made archbishop?
c) New York
Copyright © 2009 : Vincent Augustine D’Souza (Gregory XIV is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.) Copyright © 2009 Vincent Augustine D’Souza 1. When was Niccolo Sfondrati born? a) 11 February 1535 b) 6 May 1526 c) 25 August 1528 d) 23 October 1540 2. Where was Niccolo Sfondrati…