Henry Cavendish Quiz Questions
1. When was Henry Cavendish born?
a) 11 March 1733
b) 15 May 1742
c) 12 July 1728
d) 10 October 1731
2. Where was Henry Cavendish born?
3. Which academy did Henry Cavendish attend?
a) Hackney Academy
b) Phillips Academy
c) St. Thomas Academy
d) Crusca Academy
Connecticut Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Connecticut?
2. Which state is to the east of Connecticut?
a) Rhode Island
3. Which state is to the west of Connecticut?
c) New York
1) Which is the capital of Hungary?
2) In which year Warsaw Pact countries invaded Hungary to crush a revolution?
3) Who is the patron saint of Hungary?
a) St. Stephen
b) St. James
c) St. George
d) St. Thomas
Order of Malta Quiz Questions and Answers/
1. What is the original name of Order of Malta?
a) Hospitallers of St. John of Jerusalem
b) Order of the Knights of Rhodes
c) Poor Knights of Christ
d) Knights of Columbus
2. What is the full name of Order of Malta?
a) Knights of Malta
b) Knights Hospitaller of St. John of Jerusalem
c) Sovereign Military and Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes, and of Malta
d) Sovereign and Military Order of the Knights of Malta
3. Where was Order of Malta founded?
Deborah Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Who was Deborah’s husband?
2. Who was the king of Hazor?
3. Whom did Deborah tell to lead the Israelites in the battle against Sisera?
Westminster Abbey Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Who confirmed by a bull privileges granted to Westminster Abbey by Edward the Confessor?
a) Innocent III
b) Nicholas II
c) Gregory VII
d) Leo X
2. When was Westminster Abbey consecrated?
a) 4 February 1244
b) 15 May 1162
c) 23 August 1089
d) 28 December 1065
3. Who was the first monarch consecrated in Westminster Abbey?
b) William the Conqueror
d) William of Orange
Tobit Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Where did Tobit live?
2. Who was Tobit’s wife?
3. What good deed did Tobit do that was forbidden by the king?
a) Built synagogues
b) Buried the dead
c) Fed the hungry
d) Gave alms
Sodom and Gomorrah Quiz Questions
1. Where did God tell Abraham he would destroy Sodom and Gomorrah for their sin?
2. Who asked God whether he would destroy Sodom and Gomorrah if ten good men were found?
3. What did Lot offer to the men who demanded Lot to hand over his guests to them?
1) How many squares are on a chess board?
2) What is number of black pieces in chess?
3) What is number of white pawns in chess?
Esther Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Where did Esther live?
2. What was Esther’s other name?
3. Who refused to appear before Ahasuerus?