Har Gobind Khorana was a biochemist who shared the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine with Marshall W. Nirenberg and Robert W. Holley for research that helped to show how the nucleotides in nucleic acids, which carry the genetic code of the cell, control the cell’s synthesis of proteins. Khorana and Nirenberg were also awarded…
George Nathaniel Curzon Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was George Nathaniel Curzon viceroy of India?
2. When was George Nathaniel Curzon born?
a) 11 January 1859
b) 8 April 1840
c) 2 September 1845
d) 12 December 1862
3. Where was George Nathaniel Curzon born?
1. When was Isaac Newton born?
a) 7 January 1635
b) 11 June 1648
c) 29 July 1622
d) 25 December 1642
2. Where was Isaac Newton born?
3. Who wrote a condescending critique of Isaac Newton’s paper on light and colours?
a) Henry More
b) Robert Hooke
c) Pierre Gassendi
d) Robert Boyle
Laos Quiz Questions
1. Which country is to the east of Laos?
2. Which is the capital of Laos?
a) Luang Prabang
3. Which is the official language of Laos?
1. When was Elizabeth I queen of England?
2. When was Elizabeth I born?
a) 12 January 1600
b) 30 April 1620
c) 7 September 1533
d) 1 November 1511
3. Where was Elizabeth I born?
Laurence Binyon Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Laurence Binyon born?
a) 14 January 1874
b) 10 August 1869
c) 21 August 1867
d) 10 December 1859
2. Where was Laurence Binyon born?
3. Which school did Laurence Binyon attend?
a) St. Peter’s School
b) St. Joseph’s School
c) St. Paul’s School
d) St. Mary’s School
1. When did Paraguay become independent?
a) 9 March 1794
b) 14 May 1811
c) 12 July 1822
d) 11 December 1840
2. Which country is to the east of Paraguay?
3. What is the national motto of Paraguay?
a) Equality, liberty, fraternity
b) God, union, liberty
c) Peace and justice
d) We stand with God
Edvard Munch was an painter and printmaker from Norway. He was regarded as the pioneer of the Expressionist movement.
Edvard Munch Quiz Questions
1. When was Edvard Munch born?
a) 6 February 1868
b) 7 May 1866
c) 8 August 1864
d) 12 December 1863
2. Where was Edvard Munch born?
3. What caused the death of Edvard Munch’s mother and eldest sister?
Lauren Bacall QuizJudy Garland QuizMary Higgins Clark QuizLew Wallace QuizNorth Dakota QuizJames Garner QuizKirk Douglas QuizNikola Tesla QuizMary Astor QuizMichigan QuizOriginally posted 2017-03-26 03:31:46.
Maine Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Maine become a state of USA?
a) 15 March 1820
b) 14 May 1786
c) 12 July 1792
d) 16 December 1805
2. Which country is to the north of Maine?
3. Which state is to the west of Maine?
c) New Hampshire