Isaac Asimov QuizJames Pritchard QuizJane Wyman QuizWashington QuizMaine QuizAnne Morrow Lindbergh QuizRosa Parks QuizLouisiana QuizJames Alfred Van Allen QuizWallis Warfield QuizOriginally posted 2017-03-26 03:31:46.
Maine Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Maine become a state of USA?
a) 15 March 1820
b) 14 May 1786
c) 12 July 1792
d) 16 December 1805
2. Which country is to the north of Maine?
3. Which state is to the west of Maine?
c) New Hampshire
Karnataka Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Karnataka acquire its present name?
a) 1 January 1951
b) 15 June 1971
c) 21 August 1991
d) 1 November 1973
2. Which of the following states is to the north of Karnataka?
c) Tamil Nadu
3. Which sea is to the west of Karnataka?
John Dryden Quiz Questions
1. When was John Dryden born?
a) 2 February 1641
b) 15 May 1636
c) 19 August 1631
d) 15 December 1628
2. Where was John Dryden born?
3. Which school did John Dryden attend?
a) Shrewsbury School
b) Westminster School
c) Harrow School
d) St. Paul’s School
1. When was Ralph Waldo Emerson born?
a) 4 January 1801
b) 25 May 1803
c) 30 August 1806
d) 31 December 1800
2. Where was Ralph Waldo Emerson born?
3. Which school did Ralph Waldo Emerson attend?
a) Temple School
b) St. Joseph’s School
c) Boston Public Latin School
d) St. Mary’s School
Massachusetts Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did the Mayflower reach Cape Cod?
a) 2 February 1624
b) 21 November 1620
c) 8 September 1634
d) 27 April 1607
2. How many male passengers signed the Mayflower Compact?
3. Who was Massachusetts Bay Colony’s first governor?
a) Samuel de Champlain
b) Roger Williams
c) John Winthrop
d) Thomas Hooker
Vladimir Nabokov Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Vladimir Nabokov born?
a) 4 February 1894
b) 22 April 1899
c) 23 August 1892
d) 10 November 1902
2. Where was Vladimir Nabokov born?
a) St. Petersburg
3. When did Vladimir Nabokov leave Russia?
Herman Melville was an American novelist, short story writer, essayist, and poet. He is best known for his novel Moby-Dick and the posthumous novella Billy Budd.
Herman Melville Quiz Questions
1. When was Herman Melville born?
a) 7 March 1824
b) 22 May 1822
c) 1 August 1819
d) 30 December 1815
2. Where was Herman Melville born?
a) New York
c) San Francisco
3. On which ship did Herman Melville work as a cabin boy?
a) Charles & Henry
b) St. Lawrence
c) United States
1) When did Brunei become independent?
a) 1 January 1984
b) 26 May 1976
c) 11 September1972
d) 26 November 1981
2) Who is the head of state of Brunei?
3) Which country is to the east, west and south of Brunei?
1) How was Botswana known?
2) Which is the capital of Botswana?
3) Which is the currency of Botswana?