Illinois Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Illinois become a state of USA?
a) 7 January 1781
b) 5 April 1802
c) 22 July 1848
d) 3 December 1818
2. When did Louis Jolliet visit Illinois?
3. Who captured Kaskaskia in 1778?
a) James Wilkinson
b) George Rogers Clark
c) Pierre Menard
d) Horatio Gates
1) After whom is Bolivia named?
a) Christopher Columbus
b) Simon Bolivar
2) Which is the highest navigable water body in the world?
a) Lake Superior
b) Lake Titicaca
c) Lake Victoria
d) Lake Albert
3) Who won the Presidential election in December 2005?
a) Alan Garcia
b) Evo Morales
c) Raila Odinga
d) Richard Leaky
1) How was Zimbabwe known in 1965-1979?
2) How was Zimbabwe known when it was part of Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland?
b) Northern Rhodesia
c) Southern Rhodesia
3) When did Ian Smith make Universal Declaration of Independence?
Har Gobind Khorana was a biochemist who shared the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine with Marshall W. Nirenberg and Robert W. Holley for research that helped to show how the nucleotides in nucleic acids, which carry the genetic code of the cell, control the cell’s synthesis of proteins. Khorana and Nirenberg were also awarded…
George Nathaniel Curzon Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was George Nathaniel Curzon viceroy of India?
2. When was George Nathaniel Curzon born?
a) 11 January 1859
b) 8 April 1840
c) 2 September 1845
d) 12 December 1862
3. Where was George Nathaniel Curzon born?
1. When was Isaac Newton born?
a) 7 January 1635
b) 11 June 1648
c) 29 July 1622
d) 25 December 1642
2. Where was Isaac Newton born?
3. Who wrote a condescending critique of Isaac Newton’s paper on light and colours?
a) Henry More
b) Robert Hooke
c) Pierre Gassendi
d) Robert Boyle
Laos Quiz Questions
1. Which country is to the east of Laos?
2. Which is the capital of Laos?
a) Luang Prabang
3. Which is the official language of Laos?
1. When was Elizabeth I queen of England?
2. When was Elizabeth I born?
a) 12 January 1600
b) 30 April 1620
c) 7 September 1533
d) 1 November 1511
3. Where was Elizabeth I born?
Laurence Binyon Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Laurence Binyon born?
a) 14 January 1874
b) 10 August 1869
c) 21 August 1867
d) 10 December 1859
2. Where was Laurence Binyon born?
3. Which school did Laurence Binyon attend?
a) St. Peter’s School
b) St. Joseph’s School
c) St. Paul’s School
d) St. Mary’s School
Paraguay Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Paraguay become independent?
a) 9 March 1794
b) 14 May 1811
c) 12 July 1822
d) 11 December 1840
2. Which country is to the east of Paraguay?
3. What is the national motto of Paraguay?
a) Equality, liberty, fraternity
b) God, union, liberty
c) Peace and justice
d) We stand with God