Arizona Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Arizona become a state of USA?
a) 14 February 1912
b) 15 May 1902
c) 17 July 1892
d) 16 November 1885
2. Which state is to the north of Arizona?
3. Which state is to the east of Arizona?
c) New Mexico
1. When did South Sudan become independent? a) 1 January 2001 b) 7 April 2004 c) 9 July 2011 d) 22 October 2008 2. What is the national motto of South Sudan? a) Justice, liberty, prosperity b) God, union, liberty c) Peace and justice d) We stand with God 3. Which country is to the…
1. When was Henry David Thoreau born?
a) 26 March 1804
b) 14 June 1808
c) 12 July 1817
d) 9 December 1820
2. Where was Henry David Thoreau born?
3. Which university did Henry David Thoreau attend?
d) Notre Dame
Maharashtra Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Maharashtra formed?
a) 5 February 1968
b) 1 May 1960
c) 12 July 1975
d) 1 November 1956
2. Which sea is to the west of Maharashtra?
3. Which state is to the east of Maharashtra?
Minnesota Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Minnesota become a state of USA?
a) 7 February 1787
b) 11 May 1858
c) 2 July 1842
d) 5 December 1872
2. Which county is to the north of Minnesota?
3. Which state is to the east of Minnesota?
a) North Dakota
b) South Dakota
Virginia Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Jamestown founded?
a) 1 March 1498
b) 14 May 1607
c) 12 July 1596
d) 12 October 1548
2. Who married Pocahontas in 1614?
a) John Rolfe
b) Thomas Dale
c) John Smith
d) Samuel Argall
3. Who was Virginia’s governor in 1642-1652?
a) Maurice Berkeley
b) Nathaniel Bacon
c) William Berkeley
d) John Berkeley
1. How was Ethiopia formerly known?
2. Which country is to the south of Ethiopia?
3. Which is the capital of Ethiopia?
a) Addis Ababa
New York Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did the Dutch establish Fort Orange?
2. What was the worth of merchandise paid by Peter Minuit for purchase of Manhattan Island?
a) 40 guilders
b) 100 guilders
c) 60 guilders
d) 80 guilders
3. Who surrendered New Netherland to the British?
a) Charles Cornwallis
b) Peter Stuyvesant
c) Frederick Henry
d) John Maurice
Alabama Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Alabama?
2. Which state is to the east of Alabama?
a) New Mexico
3. Which state is to the west of Alabama?
a) New Jersey
1. Where was Denis Diderot born?
2. When was Denis Diderot awarded the degree of Master of Arts in the University of Paris?
a) 19 March 1728
b) 14 April 1736
c) 2 September 1732
d) 11 November 1731
3. What did Denis Diderot edit in 1745-1772?
a) Le Figaro
b) Le Monde