1. When did Cameroon become independent?
a) 1 January 1960
b) 14 April 1956
c) 17 July 1964
d) 29 October 1972
2. Who founded the city of Victoria in Cameroon and translated the Bible in Douala?
a) Alfred Saker
b) David Livingstone
c) Joseph Merrick
d) Robert Moffat
3. When did Fernao do Po sight Cameroon?
1) What is the feminine of horse?
2) What is the feminine of dog?
3) What is the feminine of lamb?
4) What is the feminine of gander?
Emile Zola Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Emile Zola born?
a) 4 February 1844
b) 2 April 1840
c) 23 August 1849
d) 30 December 1855
2. Where was Emile Zola born?
3. How many novels are in Emile Zola’s Les Rougon-Macquart series?
James Ramsay Quiz Questions
(James Ramsay is also known as Lord Dalhousie.)
1. When was James Ramsay governor general of India?
2. When was James Ramsay born?
a) 4 March 1808
b) 22 April 1812
c) 14 July 1816
d) 22 November 1814
3. Where was James Ramsay born?
Vietnam Quiz Questions
1. When did North Vietnamese troops enter Saigon?
a) 12 February 1964
b) 30 April 1975
c) 22 July 1952
d) 19 December 1956
2. Which country is to the north of Vietnam?
c) Papua New Guinea
3. Which sea is to the east of Vietnam?
b) South China
Alaska Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Alaska become a state of USA?
a) 3 January 1959
b) 11 May 1945
c) 12 July 1936
d) 16 December 1900
2. Which ocean is to the north of Alaska?
3. Which sea is to the west of Alaska?
Wessel Johannes (Hansie) Cronje Quiz Questions (This quiz is about South African cricketer Wessel Johannes Cronje, popularly known as Hansie Cronje.) 1. When was Wessel Johannes Cronje born? a) 9 February 1962 b) 24 May 1965 c) 25 September 1969 d) 12 December 1971 2. Where was Wessel Johannes Cronje born? a) Cape Town b)…
1) What is the meaning of Jahangir?
a) Strong man
b) Peaceful man
d) World Conqueror
2) When did Jahangir become the emperor?
3) Who revolted against Jahangir and was blinded?
1) Which whiskers of tiger are longest?
2) Which sense of tiger is most highly developed?
3) What is the shape of tiger’s pupils?
View full quiz at www.go4quiz.com
Clark Gable was an American film actor most famous for his role as Rhett Butler in the 1939 Civil War epic film Gone with the Wind. Gable regularly appeared as a leading man opposite to such superstars as Joan Crawford, Myrna Loy, Jean Harlow, Lana Turner and Norma Shearer. In 1999, the American Film Institute named Gable seventh among the greatest male stars of all time. He was nick-named “The King of Hollywood”.
Clarke Gable Quiz Questions
1. When was Clarke Gable born?
a) 1 February 190l
b) 18 April 1902
c) 7 July 1906
d) 16 December 1900
2. Where was Clarke Gable born?
3. What was Clarke Gable’s first name?