Kansas Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Kansas become a state of USA?
a) 29 January 1861
b) 7 April 1798
c) 3 July 1802
d) 28 November 1845
2. When was the Sack of Lawrence?
a) 29 February 1848
b) 21 May 1856
c) 12 September 1864
d) 14 December 1905
3. Who led Pottawatomie Massacre?
a) Gerrit Smith
b) William Garrison
c) Theodore Parker
d) John Brown
Indiana Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Indiana become a state of USA?
a) 18 February 1779
b) 14 June 1842
c) 21 July 1797
d) 11 December 1816
2. When was the Battle of Fallen Timbers?
a) 9 March 1776
b) 2 May 1802
c) 20 August 1794
d) 19 November 1823
3. Who won the Battle of Tippecanoe?
b) William Henry Harrison
d) Anthony Wayne
Arizona Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Arizona become a state of USA?
a) 14 February 1912
b) 15 May 1902
c) 17 July 1892
d) 16 November 1885
2. Which state is to the north of Arizona?
3. Which state is to the east of Arizona?
c) New Mexico
Maharashtra Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Maharashtra formed?
a) 5 February 1968
b) 1 May 1960
c) 12 July 1975
d) 1 November 1956
2. Which sea is to the west of Maharashtra?
3. Which state is to the east of Maharashtra?
Minnesota Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Minnesota become a state of USA?
a) 7 February 1787
b) 11 May 1858
c) 2 July 1842
d) 5 December 1872
2. Which county is to the north of Minnesota?
3. Which state is to the east of Minnesota?
a) North Dakota
b) South Dakota
Virginia Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Jamestown founded?
a) 1 March 1498
b) 14 May 1607
c) 12 July 1596
d) 12 October 1548
2. Who married Pocahontas in 1614?
a) John Rolfe
b) Thomas Dale
c) John Smith
d) Samuel Argall
3. Who was Virginia’s governor in 1642-1652?
a) Maurice Berkeley
b) Nathaniel Bacon
c) William Berkeley
d) John Berkeley
Alabama Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Alabama?
2. Which state is to the east of Alabama?
a) New Mexico
3. Which state is to the west of Alabama?
a) New Jersey
Arkansas Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Arkansas?
c) Rhode Island
2. Which state is to the south of Arkansas?
c) New Jersey
3. Who founded Arkansas Post?
a) Joseph Francois Dupleix
b) Charles Joseph Patissier
c) Henri de Tonty
d) Rene Robert Cavalier
Georgia Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Georgia founded?
2. Who got the charter for founding Georgia?
a) Hernando de Soto
b) Rufus Bullock
c) James Edward Oglethorpe
d) Thomas Watson
3. After whom was Georgia named?
a) George I
b) George II
c) George III
d) George IV
Nobel Prize 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1) Who won Nobel Prize 2012 for Medicine?
a) Robert Koch
b) John Gurdon, Shinya Yamanaka
c) Carol W. Greider, Elizabeth H. Blackburn, Jack W. Szostak
d) Emil von Behring
2) For what was Nobel Prize 2012 for Medicine given?
a) Tuberculosis research
b) Stem cell research
c) Discovery of a key mechanism in the genetic operatin of cells
d) Contributions to cancer research
3) Who won Nobel Prize 2012 for Physics?
a) John Rayleigh, William Strutt
b) Philip Lenard
c) Serge Haroche, David Wineland
d) Ferdinand Braun