Michigan Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Michigan become a state of USA?
a) 26 January 1867
b) 14 April 1778
c) 8 September 1781
d) 4 December 1843
2. When was Sault Saint Marie founded?
3. Who founded Detroit?
a) Etienne Brule
b) Samuel de Champlan
c) Jacques Marquette
d) Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac
Connecticut Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Connecticut?
2. Which state is to the east of Connecticut?
a) Rhode Island
3. Which state is to the west of Connecticut?
c) New York
James Bond Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who played James Bond in Dr. No?
a) Clint Eastwood
b) John Wayne
c) Richard Burton
d) Sean Connery
2. Who played Miss Moneypenny in From Russia with Love?
a) Ursula Andress
b) Lois Maxwell
c) Raquel Welch
d) Grace Jones
3. Who played James Bond in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service?
a) George Lazenby
b) Peter Sellers
c) Piece Brosnan
d) Charles Bronson
New Jersey Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who was the first European to reach New Jersey?
a) Alexander Hamilton
b) George Carteret
c) Giovanni da Verrazzano
d) William Penn
2. Who sold his rights to half of New Jersey to the Quakers in 1674?
a) Christopher Newport
b) John Smith
c) George Kendall
d) John Berkeley
3. What is the motto of New Jersey?
a) Valour and wisdom
b) Liberty and prosperity
c) Peace and justice
d) We stand with God
Neil Armstrong Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Neil Armstrong born?
a) 4 February 1934
b) 15 May 1928
c) 5 August 1930
d) 30 December 1925
2. Where was Neil Armstrong born?
3. Where did Neil Armstrong study aeronautical engineering?
a) West Point
c) Purdue University
d) Annapolis Academy
Emile Zola Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Emile Zola born?
a) 4 February 1844
b) 2 April 1840
c) 23 August 1849
d) 30 December 1855
2. Where was Emile Zola born?
3. How many novels are in Emile Zola’s Les Rougon-Macquart series?
Alaska Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Alaska become a state of USA?
a) 3 January 1959
b) 11 May 1945
c) 12 July 1936
d) 16 December 1900
2. Which ocean is to the north of Alaska?
3. Which sea is to the west of Alaska?
Idaho Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Idaho become a state of USA?
a) 5 March 1796
b) 22 May 1865
c) 3 July 1890
d) 26 December 1905
2. What separates Idaho from Canada?
a) 42nd parallel
b) 49th parallel
c) Snake River
d) Continental Divide
3. Which is the capital of Idaho?
Twenty20 World Cup 2012 Quiz Questions 1. Who scored 123 runs against Bangladesh in Twenty20 World Cup 2012? a) Brendon McCullum . b) Richard Levi c) Ross Taylor d) James Franklin 2. What was the result of India vs England group match in Twenty20 World Cup 2012? a) England won by 15 runs. b) England…
Iowa Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Iowa become a state of USA?
a) 7 February 1796
b) 23 May 1784
c) 4 August 1832
d) 28 December 1846
2. When was the Territory of Iowa established?
3. When was the Spirit Lake Massacre?
a) 4-11 November 1866
b) 3-7 September 1872
c) 5-8 April 1853
d) 8-12 March 1857