1. Where was Gabriello Condulmaro born?
2. Which monastery did Gabriello Condulmaro join?
3. Of which diocese was Gabriello Condulmaro appointed bishop?
1. Where was Michelangelo Dei Conti born?
2. Michelangelo Dei Conti was son of Carlo II. What was Carlo II?
a) Holy Roman Emperor
b) King of Spain
c) Duke of Poli
d) Count of Monte Cristo
3. Of which archdiocese was Michelangelo Dei Conti made titular archbishop in 1695?
1. When was Antonio Ghislieri born?
a) 17 January 1504
b) 21 May 1506
c) 8 August 1496
d) 6 November 1500
2. Where was Antonio Ghislieri born?
3. When did Antonio Ghislieri join the Dominicans?
1. When was Benedetto Odescalchi born?
a) 3 January 1600
b) 16 May 1611
c) 1 July 1612
d) 4 December 1605
2. Where was Benedetto Odescalchi born?
3. Where was Benedetto Odescalchi governor?
1. When was Ippolito Aldobrandini born?
a) 24 February 1536
b) 1 July 1525
c) 15 May 1530
d) 3 November 1529
2. Where was Ippolito Aldobrandini born?
3. Whose release was obtained by Ippolito Aldobrandini as a legate in Poland?
b) Charles I
c) Louis XVI
1) When was Pietro Francesco Orsini born?
a) 2 February 1649
b) 5 July 1650
c) 22 May 1648
d) 19 November 1646
2) Where was Pietro Francesco Orsini born?
3) Which order did Pietro Francesco Orsini join?
1. Where was Giovanni Battista Cibo born?
2. Of which diocese was Giovanni Battista Cibo bishop in 1467?
3. When was Giovanni Battista Cibo created cardinal?
a) 5 January 1460
b) 7 May 1473
c) 3 July 1456
d) 8 December 1464
(Honorius IV is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1. Where was Giacomo Savelli born?
2. Which pope was granduncle of Giacomo Savelli?
a) Honorius III
b) Benedict IX
c) John V
d) Paul VI
3. Where was Giacomo Savelli prefect?
4. Who created Giacomo Savelli cardinal?
a) Leo IX
b) Gregory IX
c) Urban IV
d) Adrian V
(Gregory XII is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1. Where was Angelo Correr born?
2. Of which diocese was Angelo Correr bishop?
3. Of which patriarchate was Angelo Correr titular patriarch?
(Gregory XIII is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.) Gregory XIII Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Ugo Buoncompagni born? a) 7 January 1502 b) 12 April 1500 c) 9 September 1498 d) 14 December 1504 2. Where was Ugo Buoncompagni born? a) Amiens b) Bologna…