1) What is the meaning of Pakistan?
a) Muslim Land
b) Land of five rivers
d) Holy Land
2) Who is the first Governor General of Pakistan?
a) Mohammed Ali Jinnah
b) Liaquat Ali Khan
c) Ayub Khan
d) Iskander Mirza
3) What was the major event of 1971?
a) Bangladesh broke away from Pakistan
b) Explosion of nuclear bomb
c) Tashkent Agreement
d) Nawaz Sharif became Prime Minister
4) When Musharraf overthrew the government of Nawaz Sharif what designation did he take?
c) Prime Minister
d) Chief Executive
1) When was Mohammed Ali Jinnah sworn in as Governor General of Pakistan?
a) 12 May 1952
b) 14 August 1947
c) 6 September 1947
d) 15 October 1949
2) When was Mohammed Ali Jinnah born?
a) 12 October 1878
b) 25 December 1876
c) 19 March 1880
d) 15 April 1865
3) Where did Mohammed Ali Jinnah practise law?
Benazir Bhutto Quiz Questions 1) When was Benazir Bhutto first sworn in as Prime Minister of Pakistan? a) 2 December 1988 b) 2 December 1989 c) 31 October 1984 d) 21 June 1991 2) When was Benazir Bhutto born? a) 30 June 1948 b) 23 March 1950 c) 21 June 1953 d) 1 November 1956…