Who got 7 points in group matches but were out on net run rate in Twenty20 World Cup 2022?
a) South Africa
d) Sri Lanka
Who were runners-up in Twenty20 World Cup 2022?
c) New Zealand
Who won Twenty20 World Cup 2022?
Michael Henry Denness Quiz Questions (This quiz is about Test cricketer Michael Henry Denness popularly known as Mike Denness.) 1. When was Michael Henry Denness born? a) 15 March 1948 b) 31 May 1944 c) 12 July 1942 d) 1 December 1940 2. Where was Michael Henry Denness born? a) Edinburgh b) Bellshill c) Bristol…
1. Who won ICC Award for emerging player of the year 2010?
a) Ryan Harris
b) Suresh Raina
c) Steven Finn
d) Nathan Hauritz
2. Who won ICC Award for associate and affiliate player of the year 2010?
a) Douglas Bollinger
b) Ryan ten Doeschate
c) Marcus North
d) Pragyan Ojha
3. Who won ICC Award for T20 international performance of the year 2010?
a) Brendon McCullum
b) Rahul Dravid
c) Andrew Flintoff
d) Kevin Pietersen
1) Where was Cricket World Cup 1987 held?
b) India, Pakistan
c) Australia, New Zealand
d) West Indies
2) How many teams participated in Cricket World Cup 1987?
3) Who said about winning Cricket World Cup 1987 “India and Pakistan are favourites. We are the dark horses.”
a) Arjuna Ranatunga
b) Allan Border
c) John Traicos
d) Michael Gatting
Everton Weekes Quiz Questions
Click here for answers
1. When was Everton Weekes born?
a) 26 February 1925
b) 8 April 1920
c) 20 August 1929
d) 6 October 1916
2. Where did Everton Weekes make his Test debut?
3. Where did Everton Weekes hit two centuries in a Test?
a) Port of Spain
Chetan Chauhan Quiz Questions
Click here for answers
1. When was Chetan Chauhan born?
a) 16 March 1949
b) 27 April 1948
c) 21 July 1947
d) 12 October 1950
2. Where was Chetan Chauhan born?
3. From which college did Chetan Chauhan graduate?
a) Woodrow Degree College
b) St. Gonsalo Garcia College
c) K. C. College
d) Wadia College
Frederick Trueman QuizTwenty20 World Cup 2021 QuizCricketers and Nicknames Quiz – IPerth Test (Cricket) January 2008 QuizLeonard Hutton QuizBapu Nadkarni QuizICC Awards 2019 QuizMadras Test 1986 QuizCricket World Cup 1975 QuizHighest Test Wickets QuizOriginally posted 2019-02-01 22:06:37.
Highest career batting average (minimum 20 innings): 99.94
Highest series batting average (5 Test series): 201.50 (1931–32)
Highest ratio of centuries per innings played: 36.25% (29 centuries from 80 innings)
Highest 5th wicket partnership: 405 (with Sid Barnes, 1946–47)
Highest 6th wicket partnership: 346 (with Jack Fingleton, 1936–37)
Brian Close Quiz Questions
1. When was Brian Close born?
a) 24 February 1931
b) 31 May 1940
c) 15 September 1935
d) 18 December 1928
2. Where was Brian Close born?
3. Where did Brian Close make his Test debut?
c) Old Trafford
(This quiz is about Test cricketer Anthony William Greig popularly known as Tony Greig.) Anthony William Greig Quiz Questions 1. When was Anthony William Greig born? a) 9 February 1944 b) 8 April 1940 c) 7 August 1949 d) 6 October 1946 2. Where was Anthony William Greig born? a) Durban b) Pretoria c) Queenstown…