(This quiz is about Australian Test cricketer Richard Benaud popularly known as Richie Benaud.) Richard Benaud Quiz Questions with Answers Click here for answers 1. Where did Richard Benaud make his Test debut? a) Sydney b) Durban c) Salisbury d) Wellington 2. Against which country did Richard Benaud make his Test debut? a) South Africa…
1) Which Ashes series is known as Bodyline series?
2) Who was the captain of the English team for Bodyline series?
a) Leonard Hutton
b) Herbert Sutcliffe
c) Douglas Jardine
d) Edward Paynter
3) Who was the captain of the Australian team for Bodyline series?
a) Victor Richardson
b) William Woodfull
c) Victor Trumper
d) Stanley McCabe
(This quiz is about Australian Test Cricketer Raymond Lindwall, popularly known as Ray Lindwall.)
1. When was Raymond Lindwall born?
a) 14 February 1920
b) 10 June 1926
c) 3 October 1921
d) 9 September 1924
2. Where was Raymond Lindwall born?
3. Where did Raymond Lindwall make Test debut?
1) Where was Cricket World Cup 1992 held? a) England b) India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka c) Australia, New Zealand d) West Indies 2) How many teams participated in Cricket World Cup 1992? a) 12 b) 9 c) 10 d) 8 3) Which team played in Cricket World Cup for the first time in 1992? a)…
Cape Town Test (November 2011) Quiz Questions
1. How many runs did Australia score in first Innings in Cape Town Test (November 2011)?
2. How many runs did South Africa score in first Innings in Cape Town Test (November 2011)?
3. Who conceded 17 runs and took five wickets in South Africa’s first Innings in Cape Town Test (November 2011)?
a) Ryan Harris
b) Shane Watson
c) Peter Siddle
d) Nathan Lyon
1. When was Dilip Sardesai born?
a) 3 March 1945
b) 18 April 1942
c) 8 August 1940
d) 31 December 1948
2. Where was Dilip Sardesai born?
3. Where did Dilip Sardesai make Test debut?
1. How many runs South Africa had scored when it lost two wickets in first Innings in Nagpur Test 2010?
2. How many runs did South Africa score in first Innings in Nagpur Test 2010?
b) 558/6 decl.
c) 329/8 decl.
3. Who conceded 140 runs and did not take any wicket in South Africa’s first Innings in Nagpur Test 2010?
a) Amit Misra
b) Ishant Sharma
c) Irfan Pathan
d) Yusuf Pathan
4. Where did Lala Amarnath make Test debut?
5. Which of the following applies to Lala Amarnath?
a) First Indian to be captain on Test debut
b) First Indian to hit a century on Test debut
c) First cricketer to hit a century on Test debut for India
d) First cricketer to hit a double century on Test debut
6. What was Lala Amarnath’s highest score in a Test Innings?
1) Who was the first cricketer to hit a triple century in a Test and create a record for highest number of runs by an individual in a Test Innings?
a) Andrew Sandham
b) C. B. Fry
c) Jack Hobbs
d) Leary Constantine
2) Who broke the previous record by scoring 334 runs in a Test Innings?
a) Donald George Bradman
b) Hanif Mohammed
c) Michael Colin Cowdrey
d) Vijay Samuel Hazare
3) How many runs were scored by Leonard Hutton to create a new world record?
(This quiz is about Test cricketer Donald George Bradman, popularly known as Don Bradman.)
1) How may runs did Donald George Bradman score in his first Test?
a) 214 and 100 not out
c) 309 not out
d) 18 and 1
2) What happened after Donald George Bradman played his first Test?
a) He was made captain.
b) He was made vice captain.
c) He got an award.
d) He was dropped for the next test.
3) How many Test centuries did Donald George Bradman hit?