Victor Hope Quiz Questions
(This quiz is about Victor Alexander John Hope, also known as Lord Linlithgow.)
1. When was Victor Hope viceroy of India?
2. When was Victor Hope born?
a) 17 March 1898
b) 6 April 1892
c) 24 September 1887
d) 11 November 1884
3. Where was Victor Hope born?
1) When did World War II begin?
a) 28 June 1914
b) 11 November 1918
c) 3 September 1939
d) 1 June 1941
2) Which country was annexed by Germany and USSR?
3) When did Germany attack USSR?
a) 22 June 1941
b) 14 November 1940
c) 3 December 1939
d) 4 July 1940
1. When was Joseph Heller born?
a) 4 February 1924
b) 1 May 1923
c) 11 August 1919
d) 30 November 1925
2. Where was Joseph Heller born?
a) New York
3. What was Joseph Heller during World War II?
1) When was Sam Manekshaw born?
a) 3 April 1914
b) 28 June 1921
c) 26 January 1926
d) 14 November 1924
2) Where was Sam Manekshaw born?
3) Which college did Sam Manekshaw attend?
a) Morning Star College
b) Sherwood College
c) St. John’s College
d) Trinity College
1) Which two countries are surrounded on all sides by Italy?
a) Gibraltar and Andorra
b) Monaco and Andorra
c) Vatican and San Marino
d) Luxembourg and Monaco
2) Which is the largest island of Italy?
3) Which is Italy’s main river?
1) Which military alliance has its headquarters in Brussels?
2) Which is the official language of Wallonia?
3) Which is the capital of European Union?
1) How is the Netherlands popularly known?
2) Which country withdrew from Kingdom of the United Netherlands?
3) Which is the official language of the Netherlands?
Francois Mitterrand Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Francois Mitterrand first elected President of France?
a) 6 March 1965
b) 10 May 1981
c) 26 July 1975
d) 12 October 1968
2. When was Francois Mitterrand born?
a) 26 October 1916
b) 3 February1912
c) 8 August 1918
d) 12 April 1914
3. Where was Francois Mitterrand born?
c) La Rochelle
1) When was John Kennedy born?
a) 2 February 1900
b) 29 May 1917
c) 22 July 1908
d) 21 December 1905
2) What is John Kennedy’s mother’s maiden surname?
3) Which boat was commanded by John Kennedy during World War II?
a) PT 109
b) MCC 307
c) GT 207
d) PT 504
Samuel Beckett Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Samuel Beckett born?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 13 April 1906
c) 2 August 1904
d) 5 October 1905
2. Where was Samuel Beckett born?
3. Which school did Samuel Beckett attend?
a) St. Patrick’s School
b) Portola Royal School
c) St. John’s School
d) Holy Family School