1. When was Joseph Heller born?
a) 4 February 1924
b) 1 May 1923
c) 11 August 1919
d) 30 November 1925
2. Where was Joseph Heller born?
a) New York
3. What was Joseph Heller during World War II?
1) When was Sam Manekshaw born?
a) 3 April 1914
b) 28 June 1921
c) 26 January 1926
d) 14 November 1924
2) Where was Sam Manekshaw born?
3) Which college did Sam Manekshaw attend?
a) Morning Star College
b) Sherwood College
c) St. John’s College
d) Trinity College
1) Which two countries are surrounded on all sides by Italy?
a) Gibraltar and Andorra
b) Monaco and Andorra
c) Vatican and San Marino
d) Luxembourg and Monaco
2) Which is the largest island of Italy?
3) Which is Italy’s main river?
1) Which military alliance has its headquarters in Brussels?
2) Which is the official language of Wallonia?
3) Which is the capital of European Union?
1) How is the Netherlands popularly known?
2) Which country withdrew from Kingdom of the United Netherlands?
3) Which is the official language of the Netherlands?
Francois Mitterrand Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Francois Mitterrand first elected President of France?
a) 6 March 1965
b) 10 May 1981
c) 26 July 1975
d) 12 October 1968
2. When was Francois Mitterrand born?
a) 26 October 1916
b) 3 February1912
c) 8 August 1918
d) 12 April 1914
3. Where was Francois Mitterrand born?
c) La Rochelle
1) When was John Kennedy born?
a) 2 February 1900
b) 29 May 1917
c) 22 July 1908
d) 21 December 1905
2) What is John Kennedy’s mother’s maiden surname?
3) Which boat was commanded by John Kennedy during World War II?
a) PT 109
b) MCC 307
c) GT 207
d) PT 504
Samuel Beckett Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Samuel Beckett born?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 13 April 1906
c) 2 August 1904
d) 5 October 1905
2. Where was Samuel Beckett born?
3. Which school did Samuel Beckett attend?
a) St. Patrick’s School
b) Portola Royal School
c) St. John’s School
d) Holy Family School
1) Which is Adolf Hitler’s autobiography?
a) Discovery of India
b) Mein Kampf
c) The Good Earth
d) Why England slept?
2) When did Adolf Hitler become the chancellor of Germany?
3) When did Adolf Hitler become a citizen of Germany?
Herbert Hoover Quiz Questions with Answers
1) When was Herbert Hoover first sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1929
b) 4 March 1929
c) 3 August 1929
d) 4 November 1928
2) When was Herbert Hoover born?
a) 6 March 1875
b) 7 June 1876
c) 10 August 1874
d) 29 November 1872
3) Where was Herbert Hoover born?
a) San Francisco
b) West Branch