Argentina Quiz Questions
1) Who is the first woman to be elected as the President of Argentina?
a) Corazin Aquino
b) Eva Peron
c) Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner
d) Isabella Peron
2) Which islands are known as Islas Malvinas in Argentina?
a) Virgin Islands
c) Falkland Islands
d) Channel Islands
3) Who was the President of Argentina during its war with UK in 1982?
a) Juan Peron
b) Carlos Menem
c) Leopoldo Galtieri
d) Raul Alfonsin
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1978 held?
a) Buenos Aires
b) Campo Gallo
d) San Carlos de Bariloche
2. By how many goals India defeated Australia in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1978?
3. Who defeated India 7-0 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1978?
c) New Zealand
d) West Germany
1) Where was Football World Cup 1978 held?
2) How many teams participated in Football World Cup 1978?
3) Who never lost a match in Football World Cup 1978?