1. When did Czech Republic become independent?
a) 1 January 1993
b) 15 May 1974
c) 11 September 1969
d) 6 December 1992
2. Which country is to the west of Czech Republic?
3. Which is the currency of Czech Republic?
Vaclav Havel was the tenth and last president of Czechoslovakia (1989–92) and the first President of the Czech Republic (1993–2003). He was a Czech playwright, essayist, poet, dissident and politician. He . He wrote over 20 plays and numerous non-fiction works, translated internationally. Havel received the United States Presidential Medal of Freedom, the Philadelphia Liberty Medal, the Order of Canada, the freedom medal of the Four Freedoms Award, and the Ambassador of Conscience Award and several other distinctions.
Vaclav Havel Quiz Questions
1. When was Vaclav Havel president of Czech Republic?
2. Of which country was Vaclav Havel president in 1989-1993?
3. When was Vaclav Havel born?
a) 19 January 1932
b) 15 May 1938
c) 17 August 1939
d) 5 October 1936