Indiana Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Indiana become a state of USA?
a) 18 February 1779
b) 14 June 1842
c) 21 July 1797
d) 11 December 1816
2. When was the Battle of Fallen Timbers?
a) 9 March 1776
b) 2 May 1802
c) 20 August 1794
d) 19 November 1823
3. Who won the Battle of Tippecanoe?
b) William Henry Harrison
d) Anthony Wayne
Herbert Gasser QuizGeorge Marshall QuizFrancis Gary Powers QuizOwen Chamberlain QuizVirginia QuizMurray Gell-Mann QuizHawaii QuizCalvin Coolidge QuizMark Twain QuizHoratio Alger QuizOriginally posted 2016-05-21 02:28:08.
South Dakota Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did South Dakota become a state of USA?
a) 5 March 1796
b) 31 May 2002
c) 12 July 1872
d) 2 November 1889
2. Which state is to the north of South Dakota?
b) North Dakota
3. Which state is to the south of South Dakota?
a) New Hampshire
Wyoming Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Wyoming become a state of USA?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 6 June 1906
c) 10 July 1890
d) 12 December 1812
2. Which state is to the west of Wyoming?
a) South Dakota
c) North Dakota
3. Which state is to the north of Wyoming?
Maharashtra Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Maharashtra formed?
a) 5 February 1968
b) 1 May 1960
c) 12 July 1975
d) 1 November 1956
2. Which sea is to the west of Maharashtra?
3. Which state is to the east of Maharashtra?
Minnesota Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Minnesota become a state of USA?
a) 7 February 1787
b) 11 May 1858
c) 2 July 1842
d) 5 December 1872
2. Which county is to the north of Minnesota?
3. Which state is to the east of Minnesota?
a) North Dakota
b) South Dakota
North Carolina Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Where did Richard Grenville build a fort in 1585?
a) New York
c) Long Island
d) Roanoke Island
2. Who was the first English child born in the Americas?
a) Ralph Lane
b) Virginia Dare
c) Eleanor Lane
d) Ananias Dare
3. When was the Battle of Guildford Courthouse?
a) 15 March 1781
b) 29 May 1658
c) 24 September 1764
d) 14 November 1701