Kansas Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Kansas become a state of USA?
a) 29 January 1861
b) 7 April 1798
c) 3 July 1802
d) 28 November 1845
2. When was the Sack of Lawrence?
a) 29 February 1848
b) 21 May 1856
c) 12 September 1864
d) 14 December 1905
3. Who led Pottawatomie Massacre?
a) Gerrit Smith
b) William Garrison
c) Theodore Parker
d) John Brown
Indiana Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Indiana become a state of USA?
a) 18 February 1779
b) 14 June 1842
c) 21 July 1797
d) 11 December 1816
2. When was the Battle of Fallen Timbers?
a) 9 March 1776
b) 2 May 1802
c) 20 August 1794
d) 19 November 1823
3. Who won the Battle of Tippecanoe?
b) William Henry Harrison
d) Anthony Wayne
Kansas QuizIndiana QuizArizona QuizCharles Bronson QuizUS Open 2012 QuizWisconsin QuizApollo 11 QuizGrover Cleveland QuizWarren Gamaliel Harding QuizAndrew Jackson QuizOriginally posted 2016-05-21 02:28:08.
South Dakota Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did South Dakota become a state of USA?
a) 5 March 1796
b) 31 May 2002
c) 12 July 1872
d) 2 November 1889
2. Which state is to the north of South Dakota?
b) North Dakota
3. Which state is to the south of South Dakota?
a) New Hampshire
Wyoming Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Wyoming become a state of USA?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 6 June 1906
c) 10 July 1890
d) 12 December 1812
2. Which state is to the west of Wyoming?
a) South Dakota
c) North Dakota
3. Which state is to the north of Wyoming?
Maharashtra Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Maharashtra formed?
a) 5 February 1968
b) 1 May 1960
c) 12 July 1975
d) 1 November 1956
2. Which sea is to the west of Maharashtra?
3. Which state is to the east of Maharashtra?
Minnesota Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Minnesota become a state of USA?
a) 7 February 1787
b) 11 May 1858
c) 2 July 1842
d) 5 December 1872
2. Which county is to the north of Minnesota?
3. Which state is to the east of Minnesota?
a) North Dakota
b) South Dakota
North Carolina Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Where did Richard Grenville build a fort in 1585?
a) New York
c) Long Island
d) Roanoke Island
2. Who was the first English child born in the Americas?
a) Ralph Lane
b) Virginia Dare
c) Eleanor Lane
d) Ananias Dare
3. When was the Battle of Guildford Courthouse?
a) 15 March 1781
b) 29 May 1658
c) 24 September 1764
d) 14 November 1701
Hawaii Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Hawaii become a state of USA?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 24 May 1950
c) 21 August 1959
d) 14 December 1936
2. Who was the British explorer killed at Kealakekua Bay on 14 February 1779?
a) James Cook
b) William Bligh
c) John Whitby
d) James Ross
3. Who presented the Union Jack to Kamehameha I in 1793?
a) Horatio Nelson
b) George Vancouver
c) Fletcher Christian
d) John Adams
South Carolina Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who issued the charter to establish the colony of Carolina?
a) Charles I
b) James I
d) Charles II
2. When was the Battle of Kings Mountain?
a) 27 February 1781
b) 30 May 1778
c) 7 October 1780
d) 3 August 1756
3. Where did Daniel Morgan defeat Banastre Tarleton on 17 January 1781?