1. Where was Hockey World Cup 2006 held?
2. With which team India’s match ended in a 1-1 draw in Hockey World Cup 2006?
b) South Africa
3. By how many goals Germany defeated India in a league match in Hockey World Cup 2006?
1. When was Dilip Sardesai born?
a) 3 March 1945
b) 18 April 1942
c) 8 August 1940
d) 31 December 1948
2. Where was Dilip Sardesai born?
3. Where did Dilip Sardesai make Test debut?
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1998 held?
2. Who was the experienced Indian goalkeeper dropped from the team for Hockey World Cup 1998 for asking money due to players?
a) A. B. Subbaiah
b) M. P. Ganesh
c) Ashish Ballal
d) Merwyn Fernandes
3. Which team India defeated 1-0 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1998?
b) South Korea
c) New Zealand
1. Who won mixed doubles championship in Australian Open 2010?
a) Leander Paes, Cara Black
b) Daniel Nestor, Aleksandra Wozniak
c) Lukas Dlouhy, Iveta Besenova
d) Mahesh Bhupati, Sania Mirza
2. Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in Australian Open 2010?
a) Wesley Moodie, Patty Schnyder
b) Jurgen Metzer, Dominika Cibulkova
c) Tommy Robredo, Anabel Medina Garriques
d) Jaroslav Levinsky, Ekaterina Makarova
3. Who won men’s doubles championship in Australian Open 2010?
a) Mardy Fish, John Isner
b) Simone Boleli, Andreas Seppi
c) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
d) Leander Paes, Lukas Dlouhy
1. Which was the opening date of Vancouver Olympics 2010?
a) 10 January 2010
b) 14 January 2010
c) 31 January 2010
d) 12 February 2010
2. To which country did luger Nodar Kumaristashvili, who died at the beginning of Vancouver Olympics 2010, belong?
3. Who won the first gold medal in Vancouver Olympics 2010?
a) Lee Jung-Su
b) Lee Ho-Suk
c) Simon Ammann
d) Sven Kramer
1) When was Arthur Ashe born?
a) 22 March 1948
b) 3 June 1936
c) 10 July 1943
d) 4 December 1924
2) Where was Arthur Ashe born?
3) What was Arthur Ashe’s middle name?
Australia beat Germany 2:1 in the finals of Hockey World Cup 2010 to become the world champions, a feat they have achieved after 24 long years. Luke Doerner of Australia was awarded the Man of the Match title, while Guus Vogels from the Netherlands was the Player of the Tournament. Taeke Taekema from the Netherlands and Luke Doerner from Australia were the highest goal scorers in the tournament, with 8 goals each to their credit.
Australian Open 2012 Quiz Questions 1. Who won men’s doubles championship in Australian Open 2012? a) Leander Paes, Radek Stepanek b) Eric Butorac, Bruno Soares c) Michael Llorda, Nenad Zimonjic d) Mardy Fish, John Isner 2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in Australian Open 2012? a) Mahesh Bhupati, Rohan Bopanna b) Scott…
1. Who won mixed doubles championship in Wimbledon 2010?
a) Stephen Huss, Virginia Ruano Pascual
b) Robert Bryan, Samantha Stosur
c) James Murray, Liezel Huber
d) Leander Paes, Cara Black
2. Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in Wimbledon 2010?
a) Wesley Moodie, Lisa Raymond
b) Ai Sugiyama, Andre Sa
c) Mahesh Bhupati, Sania Mirza
d) Lukas Dlouhy, Iveta Benesovaa
3. Who won the longest match in Wimbledon 2010?
a) Paul Hanley
b) John Isner
c) Lukasz Kubot
d) Daniel Nestor
1. When was Alec Bedser born?
a) 5 February 1912
b) 15 May 1916
c) 4 July 1918
d) 12 August 1914
2. Where was Alec Bedser born?
3. Against which country did Alec Bedser make Test debut?
c) New Zealand
d) West Indies