1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1990 held?
2. With which team India’s match ended in a 1-1 draw in Hockey World Cup 1990?
3. Which team defeated India 5-3 after trailing 0-2 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1990?
b) New Zealand
1. How many gold medals did Jesse Owens win in Berlin Olympics 1936?
2. Where was Jesse Owens born?
d) San Francisco
3. What was Jesse Owens’ name at the time of his birth?
a) Roger King
b) John Christopher Owens
c) Samuel Morse
d) James Cleveland Owens
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1971 held?
2. Who had 19 penalty corners against Japan but did not score a goal in Hockey World Cup 1971?
3. Who defeated India in semi-final in Hockey World Cup 1971?
d) New Zealand
1) Who won mixed doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Donald Young and Melanie Oudin
b) Paul Hanley and Shahar Peer
c) Robert Kendrick and Sloane Stephens
d) Travis Parrott and Carly Gullikson
2) Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Pavel Vizner and Kveta Peschke
b) Jonas Bjorkman and Nadia Petrova
c) Eric Butorac and Jill Craybas
d) Leander Paes and Cara Black
3) Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Andy Murray and Ross Hutchins
b) Luis Horna and Pablo Cuevas
c) Michael Bryan and Robert Bryan
d) Leander Paes and Lukas Dlouhy
4) Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Dusan Vemic and Bruno Soares
b) Alexander Peva and Michael Kohlmann
c) Juan Monaco and Maximo Gonzales
d) Mahesh Bhupati and Mark Knowles
1) What was the result of India vs Afghanistan group match in Twenty20 World Cup 2010?
a) Afghanistan won by 16 runs.
b) Afghanistan won by 2 wickets.
c) India won by 8 runs.
d) India won by 7 wickets.
2) By how many runs did West Indies defeat Ireland in group match in Twenty20 World Cup 2010?
3) Who scored 101 runs off 60 balls for India against South Africa in group match in Twenty20 World Cup 2010?
a) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
b) Yuvraj Singh
c) Suresh Raina
d) Gautam Gambhir
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 2006 held?
2. With which team India’s match ended in a 1-1 draw in Hockey World Cup 2006?
b) South Africa
3. By how many goals Germany defeated India in a league match in Hockey World Cup 2006?
1. When was Dilip Sardesai born?
a) 3 March 1945
b) 18 April 1942
c) 8 August 1940
d) 31 December 1948
2. Where was Dilip Sardesai born?
3. Where did Dilip Sardesai make Test debut?
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1998 held?
2. Who was the experienced Indian goalkeeper dropped from the team for Hockey World Cup 1998 for asking money due to players?
a) A. B. Subbaiah
b) M. P. Ganesh
c) Ashish Ballal
d) Merwyn Fernandes
3. Which team India defeated 1-0 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1998?
b) South Korea
c) New Zealand
1. Who won mixed doubles championship in Australian Open 2010?
a) Leander Paes, Cara Black
b) Daniel Nestor, Aleksandra Wozniak
c) Lukas Dlouhy, Iveta Besenova
d) Mahesh Bhupati, Sania Mirza
2. Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in Australian Open 2010?
a) Wesley Moodie, Patty Schnyder
b) Jurgen Metzer, Dominika Cibulkova
c) Tommy Robredo, Anabel Medina Garriques
d) Jaroslav Levinsky, Ekaterina Makarova
3. Who won men’s doubles championship in Australian Open 2010?
a) Mardy Fish, John Isner
b) Simone Boleli, Andreas Seppi
c) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
d) Leander Paes, Lukas Dlouhy
1. Which was the opening date of Vancouver Olympics 2010?
a) 10 January 2010
b) 14 January 2010
c) 31 January 2010
d) 12 February 2010
2. To which country did luger Nodar Kumaristashvili, who died at the beginning of Vancouver Olympics 2010, belong?
3. Who won the first gold medal in Vancouver Olympics 2010?
a) Lee Jung-Su
b) Lee Ho-Suk
c) Simon Ammann
d) Sven Kramer