1) How many martyrs who died during Spanish Civil War were beatified on 28 October 2007?
2) Who became the King of Spain in 1975?
a) Juan Carlos
b) Philip II
c) Ferdinand IV
d) Louis XVIII
3) When did Spain win Davis Cup for the first time?
4) Which of the following is not a co-official language in Spain?
1. When did Francisco Franco become the head of state of Nationalist government in Spain?
a) 6 January 1938
b) 7 May 1934
c) 1 October 1936
d) 12 November 1940
2. When was Francisco Franco born?
a) 15 March 1889
b) 7 April 1886
c) 19 August 1896
d) 4 December 1892
3. Where was Francisco Franco born?
b) El Ferrol
1) What was George Orwell’s real name?
a) Eric Arthur Blair
b) Michael Marian Morrison
c) James Hadley Chase
d) Samuel Langhorne Clemens
2) Where was George Orwell born?
c) New York
3) Where did George Orwell serve in 1922-1927?
a) Scotland Yard, London
b) Indian Imperial Police, Burma
c) HMS Invincible, Australia
d) Dogra Regiment, Himachal Pradesh