1. When was Giovanni Antonio Facchinetti born?
a) 1 January 1501
b) 3 April 1515
c) 22 July 1519
d) 14 November 1526
2. Where was Giovanni Antonio Facchinetti born?
3. Of which diocese was Giovanni Antonio Facchinetti bishop?
1. When was St. Edmund Campion born?
a) 25 January 1540
b) 19 May 1536
c) 22 September 1527
d) 9 December 1529
2. Where was St. Edmund Campion born?
3. At which university did St. Edmund Campion teach?
1. Where was Niccolo Boccasini born?
2. Which order did Niccolo Boccasini join?
3. When did Niccolo Boccasini become the master general?
1) Where was Etienne Aubert born?
2) Where was Etienne Aubert professor of civil law?
3) Of which diocese was Etienne Aubert appointed bishop in 1338?
1. When was St. Dominic Savio born?
a) 15 February 1836
b) 2 April 1842
c) 26 July 1840
d) 31 December 1838
2. Where was St. Dominic Savio born?
c) San Giovanni di Riva
3. Which of the following was a resolution made by St. Dominic Savio at the time of his first communion?
a) Spreading the gospel to the nations
b) Healing the sick
c) Feeding the hungry
d) Death rather than sin
(Leo XII is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1) When was Annibale Francesco Clemente Melchiore Girolamo Nicola Della Genga born?
a) 6 April 1763
b) 2 October 1759
c) 22 August 1760
d) 19 March 1759
2) Where was Annibale Francesco Clemente Melchiore Girolamo Nicola Della Genga born?
c) Castello Della Genga
3) When was Annibale Francesco Clemente Melchiore Girolamo Nicola Della Genga ordained a priest?
a) 31 March 1784
b) 14 June 1783
c) 7 July 1785
d) 4 December 1786
1. Where was Felice Peretti born?
2. Where was Felice Peretti inquisitor general?
3. When was Felice Peretti created cardinal?
a) 12 February 1565
b) 17 May 1570
c) 15 July 1552
d) 17 October 1567
(Clement XIV is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.) 1) When was Giovanni Vincenzo Antonio Ganganelli born? a) 3 March 1708 b) 7 June 1706 c) 30 September 1704 d) 31 October 1705 2) Where was Giovanni Vincenzo Antonio Ganganelli born? a) Florence b) Naples c) Sant’ Arcangelo d)…
1. Where did Benedict Caetani study law?
2. When was Benedict Caetani created cardinal?
a) 5 April 1286
b) 4 March 1284
c) 15 July 1282
d) 12 December 1281
3. Where was Benedict Caetani legate?
1. Who was St. John the Baptist’s father?
2. Who was St. John the Baptist’s mother?
3. What did Zacharias sing when he could speak again after the naming of St. John the Baptist?