1. When was Edith Stein born?
a) 30 March 1873
b) 15 April 1886
c) 28 September 1899
d) 12 October 1891
2. Where was Edith Stein born?
3. When did Edith Stein renounce Judaism and become an atheist?
1. When was St. Rose of Lima born?
a) 30 January 1573
b) 30 April 1586
c) 28 September 1569
d) 5 November 1570
2. Where was St. Rose of Lima born?
b) Sao Paolo
3. What was St. Rose of Lima’s original name?
a) Isabel De Flores
b) Elena de la Rua
c) Dulcinea la Mancha
d) Sophia Sanchez
1. When was St. Aloysius Gonzaga born?
a) 9 March 1568
b) 14 June 1560
c) 8 August 1562
d) 21 November 1564
2. Where was St. Aloysius Gonzaga born?
3. When did St. Aloysius Gonzaga renounce his inheritance?
a) 3 February 1584
b) 22 July 1582
c) 18 May st 1562
d) 2 November 1585
1. When was St. Edmund Campion born?
a) 25 January 1540
b) 19 May 1536
c) 22 September 1527
d) 9 December 1529
2. Where was St. Edmund Campion born?
3. At which university did St. Edmund Campion teach?
1. When was St. Dominic Savio born?
a) 15 February 1836
b) 2 April 1842
c) 26 July 1840
d) 31 December 1838
2. Where was St. Dominic Savio born?
c) San Giovanni di Riva
3. Which of the following was a resolution made by St. Dominic Savio at the time of his first communion?
a) Spreading the gospel to the nations
b) Healing the sick
c) Feeding the hungry
d) Death rather than sin
1) St. Stephen is known as protomartyr. What is the meaning of protomartyr?
a) First martyr
b) Last martyr
c) Second martyr
d) First apostle
2) What is the meaning of Stephen?
3) Which part of the Bible tells about St. Stephen?
a) Genesis 1/1-2/4
b) Psalms 123-125
c) Acts 6/1-8/2
d) Apocalypse 7/1-8/15
1. Who was St. John the Baptist’s father?
2. Who was St. John the Baptist’s mother?
3. What did Zacharias sing when he could speak again after the naming of St. John the Baptist?
1) Which was the approximate year of birth St. Lawrence?
2) What was the clerical status of St. Lawrence?
3) Which Roman Emperor in 257 ordered the persecution of Christians?
4) Who of the following were beheaded on 6 August 258 by the decree of the Roman Emperor?
a) Sts. Peter and Paul
b) Sts. Agnes and Cecilia
c) Pope St. Sixtus II and six deacons
d) St. Sebastian and 40 soliders
1) Where did St. Vincent de Paul do his theological studies?
a) Sorbonne University
b) University of Tolouse
c) Urban University
d) St. Thomas University
2) Where was St. Vincent de Paul taken after his capture by Turkish pirates in 1605?
3) How are members of Congregation of the Priests of the Mission known?
1. What was the name given to St. Francis of Assisi at the time of baptism?
2. St. Francis of Assisi’s father changed the name to Francesco. What does Francesco mean?
3. Which city held St. Francis of Assisi a prisoner of war for more than a year?