Kansas Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Kansas become a state of USA?
a) 29 January 1861
b) 7 April 1798
c) 3 July 1802
d) 28 November 1845
2. When was the Sack of Lawrence?
a) 29 February 1848
b) 21 May 1856
c) 12 September 1864
d) 14 December 1905
3. Who led Pottawatomie Massacre?
a) Gerrit Smith
b) William Garrison
c) Theodore Parker
d) John Brown
1) Which novel of Jane Austen has the characters Fitzwilliam Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett?
b) Pride and Prejudice
c) Sense and Sensibility
d) Mansfield Park
2) Who are Dashwood sisters in Sense and Sensibility?
a) Elinor and Marianne
b) Mary and Lydia
c) Cassandra and Joan
d) Amy and Amanda
3) Who marries Emma Woodhouse in Emma?
a) Mr. Elton
b) Mr. Frank Churchill
c) Mr. Knightley
d) Mr. Weston
Saint Helena Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Joao da Nova discover Saint Helena?
a) 4 March 1496
b) 21 May 1502
c) 15 September 1506
d) 16 December 1610
2. Which ocean surrounds Saint Helena?
3. When did East India Company take possession of Saint Helena?
1. When did Indiana become a state of USA?
a) 18 February 1779
b) 14 June 1842
c) 21 July 1797
d) 11 December 1816
2. When was the Battle of Fallen Timbers?
a) 9 March 1776
b) 2 May 1802
c) 20 August 1794
d) 19 November 1823
3. Who won the Battle of Tippecanoe?
b) William Henry Harrison
d) Anthony Wayne
1. When did Arizona become a state of USA?
a) 14 February 1912
b) 15 May 1902
c) 17 July 1892
d) 16 November 1885
2. Which state is to the north of Arizona?
3. Which state is to the east of Arizona?
c) New Mexico
Charles Bronson Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What was Charles Bronson’s original name?
a) Charles Napier
b) Charles Buchinsky
c) Archibald Alexander Leach
d) Stephen Lancaster
2. When was Charles Bronson born?
a) 18 January 1924
b) 14 April 1918
c) 12 July 1916
d) 3 November 1921
3. Where was Charles Bronson born?
1) When was Amerigo Vespucci born?
a) 9 March 1451
b) 9 April 1478
c) 5 August 1458
d) 3 November 1448
2) Where was Amerigo Vespucci born?
3) From where did Amerigo Vespucci set sail on 10 May 1497?
US Open 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2012?
a) Julien Beneteau, Nicolas Mahut
b) Christian Harrison, Ryan Harrison
c) Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi, Jean Julien Rojer
d) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2012?
a) Marc Lopez, Marcel Granollers
b) Jesse Levine, Marinko Matosevic
c) Leander Paes, Radek Stepanek
d) Joao Souza, Thomas Bellucci
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in US Open 2012?
a) Nuria Llagostera Vives, Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez
b) Sara Errani, Roberta Vinci
c) Chia-Jung Chuang, Shuai Zhang
d) Saline Lisicki, Shuai Peng
1. When did Pablo Neruda get Nobel Prize for Literature?
2. What was Pablo Neruda’s original name?
a) Jorge Videla
b) Agostino Pinochet
c) Raul Alfonsin
d) Neftali Ricardo Reyes Basoalto
3. When was Pablo Neruda born?
a) 5 March 1901
b) 24 April 1899
c) 12 July 1904
d) 2 December 1905
Jharkhand Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Jharkhand formed?
a) 21 March 1972
b) 28 June 2008
c) 5 September 1992
d) 15 November 2000
2. Which state is to the north of Jharkhand?
3. Which state is to the east of Jharkhand?
b) West Bengal