Samuel Phillips Huntington Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Samuel Phillips Huntington born?
a) 21 February 1915
b) 18 April 1927
c) 23 August 1929
d) 30 November 1922
2. Where was Samuel Phillips Huntington born?
a) New York
d) Los Angeles
3. From which university did Samuel Phillips Huntington get doctorate in 1951?
(This quiz about Alexander III of Macedon (Macedonia) aka Alexander the Great who lived in 4th century BC.)
1) Who of the following philosophers taught Alexander?
2) What was Bucephalus?
a) Alexander’s cat
b) Alexander’s dog
c) Alexander’s horse
d) Alexander’s parrot
3) How old was Alexander when he became king?
a) 10 years
b) 15 years
c) 20 years
d) 40 years
1) Which date is considered the founding of FBI?
a) 4 July 1901
b) 24 June 1903
c) 26 July 1908
d) 16 August 1910
2) What is the FBI motto?
a) Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity
b) Purity, Charity, Duty
c) Poverty, Chastity, Obedience
d) Charity, Unity, Fraternity
3) Where are the headquarters of FBI?
b) New York
c) Washington DC
d) New Orleans
1. When did Gabon become independent?
a) 3 February 1964
b) 17 June 1976
c) 17 August 1960
d) 26 October 1978
2. Which ocean is to the west of Gabon?
3. Which is the capital of Gabon?
1) When was Yuri Andropov born?
a) 31 January 1901
b) 15 June 1914
c) 14 August 1912
d) 21 December 1916
2) Where was Yuri Andropov born?
3) On which river did Yuri Andropov work as a boatman?
Pennsylvania Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who signed the charter granting Pennsylvania to William Penn?
a) James I
b) Charles I
c) Charles II
d) James II
2. When was the charter granting Pennsylvania to William Penn proclaimed?
a) 1 January 1651
b) 2 April 1681
c) 11 September 1701
d) 12 December 1715
3. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
Moldova Quiz Questions
1. Which country is to the west of Moldova?
2. Which is the capital of Moldova?
3. Which is the currency of Moldova?
1. When was Alec Bedser born?
a) 5 February 1912
b) 15 May 1916
c) 4 July 1918
d) 12 August 1914
2. Where was Alec Bedser born?
3. Against which country did Alec Bedser make Test debut?
c) New Zealand
d) West Indies
1) Which position was held by Warren Hastings in 1758?
a) Mayor of Calcutta
b) Resident at Murshidabad
c) Resident at Hyderabad
d) Mayor of Madras
2) When did Warren Hastings become the Governor of Bengal?
3) Who is the first Governor General of India?
a) Robert Clive
b) Warren Hastings
c) John Shore
d) Charles Cornwallis
1. When did Uganda become independent?
a) 12 February 1958
b) 14 June 1964
c) 18 August 1960
d) 9 October 1962
2. Which is the capital of Uganda?
3. Which country is to the east of Uganda?