Aruba Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which sea surrounds Aruba?
2. Which is the capital of Aruba?
a) San Nicolas
3. Which is the official language of Aruba?
Hawaii Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Hawaii become a state of USA?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 24 May 1950
c) 21 August 1959
d) 14 December 1936
2. Who was the British explorer killed at Kealakekua Bay on 14 February 1779?
a) James Cook
b) William Bligh
c) John Whitby
d) James Ross
3. Who presented the Union Jack to Kamehameha I in 1793?
a) Horatio Nelson
b) George Vancouver
c) Fletcher Christian
d) John Adams
Edmund Hillary Quiz Questions
1. When was Edmund Hillary born?
a) 14 March 1924
b) 22 April 1922
c) 20 July 1919
d) 10 October 1914
2. Where was Edmund Hillary born?
3. When did Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay reach the summit of Mount Everest?
a) 4 February 1944
b) 29 May 1953
c) 23 August 1949
d) 15 November 1954
1. When was Anne Bronte born?
a) 17 January 1820
b) 21 April 1816
c) 30 July 1818
d) 6 November 1812
2. Where was Anne Bronte born?
3. Which school did Anne Bronte attend?
a) Queen Anne School
b) Kilkenny Grammar School
c) Miss Wooler’s School
d) St. Mary’s School
1. When did Paul Ehrlich get Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Paul Ehrlich born?
a) 5 June 1851
b) 14 March 1854
c) 6 August 1861
d) 1 November 1868
3. Where was Paul Ehrlich born?
4. From which university did Paul Ehrlich get his medical degree in 1878?
7) To which political party did Calvin Coolidge belong?
8) What did Calvin Coolidge say to a woman who said she had a bet that she would make him say at least three words?
a) All the best.
b) You should not bet.
c) It was very courageous of you.
d) You lose.
9) Which country’s citizens were excluded from immigration to USA by Immigration Act 1924?
1. When did Kyrgyzstan proclaim independence?
a) 12 February 1968
b) 18 May 1974
c) 31 August 1991
d) 12 November 1982
2. Which country is to the south of Kyrgyzstan?
3. Which country is to the east of Kyrgyzstan?
4. Which is the capital of Kyrgyzstan?
Guernsey Quiz Questions with Answers
1. What did the Romans call Guernsey?
2. When was Guernsey separated from Normandy?
3. When was Guernsey under German occupation?
1) What was Mark Twain’s real name?
a) Eric Arthur Blair
b) Michael Marian Morrison
c) James Hadley Chase
d) Samuel Langhorne Clemens
2) Where was Mark Twain born?
a) Miami, Florida
b) Florida, Missouri
c) Sacramento, California
d) Austin, Texas
3) When did Mark Twain become a licensed river pilot?
1. When was Theodor Herzl born?
a) 2 February 1865
b) 2 May 1860
c) 2 September 1861
d) 15 December 1862
2. Where was Theodor Herzl born?
d) Tel Aviv
3. Which university did Theodor Herzl attend?