1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1986 held?
2. By how many goals Argentina defeated Pakistan in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1986?
3. By how many goals Poland defeated India in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1986?
Cricketers and Nicknames Quiz – IV Questions 1) Who was Stumpy? a) David Boon b) Geoff Marsh c) Kim Hughes d) Rick McOskar 2) Who was Hogan? a) John Wright b) Richard Hadlee c) Martin Crowe d) Jeff Crowe 3) Who was Big Bird? a) Andy Roberts b) Malcolm Marshall c) Joel Garner d) Michael…
New Jersey Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who was the first European to reach New Jersey?
a) Alexander Hamilton
b) George Carteret
c) Giovanni da Verrazzano
d) William Penn
2. Who sold his rights to half of New Jersey to the Quakers in 1674?
a) Christopher Newport
b) John Smith
c) George Kendall
d) John Berkeley
3. What is the motto of New Jersey?
a) Valour and wisdom
b) Liberty and prosperity
c) Peace and justice
d) We stand with God
1. What was Sanjeev Kumar’s real name?
a) Harihar Jariwala
b) Firdaus Dhotiwala
c) Mansoor Khan
d) Dilip Kumar
2. When was Sanjeev Kumar born?
a) 1 January 1948
b) 24 April 1941
c) 9 July 1938
d) 19 December 1936
3. Which Sanjeev Kumar film was based on William Shakespeare’s Comedy of Errors?
1. When did Enrico Fermi win Nobel Prize for Physics?
2. When was Enrico Fermi born?
a) 7 December 1897
b) 7 June 1892
c) 29 September 1901
d) 22 January 1894
3. Where was Enrico Fermi born?
1) When did Jamaica become independent?
a) 11 March 1958
b) 26 May 1969
c) 6 August 1962
d) 18 December 1971
2) What did Christopher Columbus call Jamaica?
3) Who was Jamaica’s governor general in 2007?
a) Howard Cooke
b) William Penn
c) Kenneth Hall
d) Henry Morgan
1. When was David Livingstone born?
a) 19 March 1813
b) 17 June 1810
c) 1 September 1802
d) 5 December 1816
2. Where was David Livingstone born?
3. When did David Livingstone join the London Missionary Society?
Tour de France Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who established Tour de France?
a) Pierre de Fredy
b) William Penny Brookes
c) Ottavio Bottecchia
d) Henri Desgrange
2. Who won Tour de France in 1903?
a) Louis Trousselier
b) Maurice Garin
c) Henri Cornet
d) Rene Pottier
3. Which newspaper sponsored Tour de France?
b) Le Figaro
c) El Pais
d) Le Monde
1. When did Zambia become independent?
a) 10 January 1956
b) 9 April 1948
c) 7 July 1962
d) 24 October 1964
2. How was Zambia formerly known?
b) Northern Rhodesia
3. Of which federation was Zambia part of?
a) French West Africa
b) German East Africa
c) North German Confederation
d) Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland
Saint Martin Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which sea is to the north of Saint Martin?
2. Which is the capital of Saint Martin?
3. When was slavery abolished in Saint Martin?