http://gty.im/135185575 Cricketers and Nicknames Quiz – III Questions 1) Who was Little Master? a) Eknath Solkar b) Ajit Wadekar c) Hemant Kanitkar d) Sunil Gavaskar 2) Who is Master Blaster? a) Rahul Dravid b) Sachin Tendulkar c) Sourav Ganguly d) Irfan Pathan 3) Who was Dolly? a) Basil D’Oliveira b) John Snow c) John Edrich…
Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi Quiz Questions
1. When was Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi born?
a) 5 January 1941
b) 11 April 1935
c) 4 October 1926
d) 7 July 1948
2. Which of the following records was held by Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi?
a) Youngest Test cricketer
b) Youngest Test captain
c) Highest Test catches
d) Two centuries on Test debut
3. Where did Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi lead India to first overseas Test series victory?
c) New Zealand
d) West Indies
1) When did Louis XVI become the King of France?
a) 15 March 1758
b) 10 May 1774
c) 8 July 1776
d) 9 December 1778
2) When was Louis XVI born?
a) 19 January 1733
b) 25 May 1742
c) 23 August 1754
d) 30 November 1762
3) Where was Louis XVI born?
Lal Bahadur Shastri Quiz Questions with Answers
1) When was Lal Bahadur Shastri sworn in as Prime Minister of India?
a) 27 May 1964
b) 9 June 1964
c) 28 July 1979
d) 26 January 1965
2) Which was Lal Bahadur Shastri’s party when he was Prime Minister?
3) When was Lal Bahadur Shastri born?
a) 14 September 1861
b) 2 October 1904
c) 15 May 1931
d) 15 March 1904
1. Al-Fatihah (the Opening)
2. Al-Baqarah (the Cow)
3. Aali Imran (the Family of Imran)
4. An-Nisa’ (the Women)
5. Al-Ma’idah (the Table)
6. Al-An’am (the Cattle)
7. Al-A’raf (the Heights)
8. Al-Anfal (the Spoils of War)
9. At-Taubah (the Repentance)
10. Yunus (Yunus)
(This quiz is about Winston Leonard Spenser Churchill who was Prime Minister of UK.)
1) Which of the following colleges did Winston Churchill attend?
a) Trinity College, Carmarthen
b) King’s College, London
c) Royal Military College, Sandhurst
d) The Royal College of Music, London
2) During which war Winston Churchill was a journalist?
a) Boer War
b) Balkan War I
c) World War I
d) Balkan War II
3) To which newspaper Winston Churchill send military reports when he was in the army?
a) The Times
c) Daily Telegraph
d) Frontier Mail
1) Who was the captain of the English team for Oval Test 1971?
a) John Edrich
b) Geoffrey Boycott
c) Raymond Illingworth
d) Anthony Lewis
2) Who was the captain of the Indian team for Oval Test 1971?
a) Chandu Borde
b) Nari Contractor
c) Ajit Wadekar
d) Bishen Singh Bedi
3) Oval Test 1971 was played from 19th to 24th August with a rest day in between. What day of the week was rest day?
Dante Alighieri Quiz Questions 1) Divine Comedy, originally known as Comedy, is the most famous book written by Dante Alighieri. Which of the following is not a canticle of Divine Comedy? a) Inferno b) Limbo c) Paradisio d) Purgatorio 2) When was Dante Alighieri born? a) 1248 b) 1260 c) 1265 d) 1270 3) Where…
Seoul Olympics 1988 Quiz Questions
(Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.)
1) Which was the opening date of Seoul Olympics 1988?
a) 1 January 1988
b) 17 September 1988
c) 28 July 1988
d) 17 May 1988
2) How many countries participated in Seoul Olympics 1988?
3) Which of the following countries did not boycott Seoul Olympics 1988?
d) North Korea
Tamil Nadu Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which water body is to the east of Tamil Nadu?
a) Gulf of Kutch
b) Bay of Bengal
c) Gulf of Cambay
d) Arabian Sea
2. Which state is to the west of Tamil Nadu?
3. Which ocean is to the south of Tamil Nadu?