1. When was Vijay Hazare born?
a) 23 June 1916
b) 11 March 1915
c) 4 October 1906
d) 7 July 1908
2. Where was Vijay Hazare born?
3. Where did Vijay Hazare hit two centuries in one Test?
Montana Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Montana become a state of USA?
a) 12 February 1823
b) 18 April 1868
c) 3 September 1852
d) 8 November 1889
2. When was the Battle of the Little Bighorn?
a) 17 January 1778
b) 25 June 1876
c) 21 August 1861
d) 28 November 1849
3. Which country is to the north of Montana?
1. When was Antoine Laurent Lavoisier born?
a) 14 January 1736
b) 7 April 1746
c) 26 August 1743
d) 31 December 1748
2. Where was Antoine Laurent Lavoisier born?
3. What did Antoine Laurent Lavoisier study for three years but did not practise?
1) Who said India were dark horses (to win Cricket World Cup 1983)?
a) Robert Willis
b) Kim Hughes
c) John Traicos
d) John Wright
2) How many overs were to be bowled by each team in Cricket World Cup 1983?
3) Who was the captain of Indian team for Cricket World Cup 1983?
a) Sunil Gavaskar
b) Ravi Shastri
c) Dilip Vengsarkar
d) Kapil Dev
Arunachal Pradesh Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which country is to the west of Arunachal Pradesh?
2. Which is the capital of Arunachal Pradesh?
3. Which is the highest point in Arunachal Pradesh?
b) Godwin Austin
c) Namcha Barwa
(Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.)
1) Which was the opening date of Montreal Olympics 1976?
a) 17 July 1976
b) 14 May 1976
c) 2 February 1976
d) 12 December 1976
2) Who declared the opening of Montreal Olympics 1948?
a) Pierre Trudeau
b) Jean Drapeau
c) Stephen Harper
d) Elizabeth II
3) From which continent 22 countries boycotted Montreal Olympics 1976 in protest against New Zealand’s rugby team’s tour of South Africa?
1. When did Arthur Harden win Nobel Prize for Chemistry?
2. When was Arthur Harden born?
a) 12 October 1865
b) 5 June 1864
c) 2 September 1861
d) 15 January 1862
3. Where was Arthur Harden born?
1) When was the Battle of Plassey?
a) 3 March 1754
b) 23 June 1757
c) 1st January 1761
d) 14 June 1764
2) Who betrayed Siraj-ud-Daulah at Plassey?
a) Mir Jafar
b) Mir Sadak
c) Bania Bapu
d) Chandrakant More
3) Which city was captured by Robert Clive in 1751?
1) What are eagles?
a) Talking birds
b) Large birds of prey
c) Singing birds
d) Birds of carrying messages
2) To which order eagle belongs?
3) Which eagle preys on sloths and monkeys?
a) Harpy eagle
b) Sea eagle
c) Caucasian eagle
d) Serpent eagle