Arab League Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Arab League founded?
a) 22 March 1945
b) 6 June 1942
c) 4 August 1959
d) 21 December 1950
2. Where was Arab League founded?
3. When did Algeria join Arab League?
Antigua and Barbuda Quiz Questions with Answers
1) When did Antigua and Barbuda become independent?
a) 14 March 1958
b) 21 June 1976
c) 8 August 1988
d) 1 November 1981
2) Which family was granted Barbuda in 1685?
3) Who was Antigua and Barbuda’s governor general in 1996?
a) James Carlisle
b) Lester Bird
c) Errol Cort
d) Bernard Percival
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1990 held?
2. With which team India’s match ended in a 1-1 draw in Hockey World Cup 1990?
3. Which team defeated India 5-3 after trailing 0-2 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1990?
b) New Zealand
1. When was Marie Curie born?
a) 7 November 1867
b) 5 July 1864
c) 12 May 1857
d) 9 January 1862
2. Where was Marie Curie born?
3. What was Marie Curie’s original name?
a) Maria Goretti
b) Marie Antoinette
c) Maria Sklodowska
d) Mary Tudor
1. How many gold medals did Jesse Owens win in Berlin Olympics 1936?
2. Where was Jesse Owens born?
d) San Francisco
3. What was Jesse Owens’ name at the time of his birth?
a) Roger King
b) John Christopher Owens
c) Samuel Morse
d) James Cleveland Owens
1) Where did St. Blaesilla live?
2) Who was the father of St. Blaesilla?
3) Who was the mother of St. Blaesilla?
a) St. Priscilla
b) St. Lydia
c) St. Paula
d) St. Elizabeth
1) Which was Thomas Hardy’s first novel?
a) The poor man and the lady
b) Rich Dad Poor Dad
c) Think and grow rich
d) Think and grow poor
2) Which novel of Thomas Hardy has a chapter in which a man sells his wife?
a) Two on a Tower
b) The Return of the Native
c) The Mayor of Casterbridge
d) Desperate Remedies
3) What happens to Tess in Tess of the d’Urbervilles?
a) She becomes queen
b) She goes to USA
c) She becomes grandmother
d) She is hanged
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1971 held?
2. Who had 19 penalty corners against Japan but did not score a goal in Hockey World Cup 1971?
3. Who defeated India in semi-final in Hockey World Cup 1971?
d) New Zealand
1) Where was St. Jerome born?
2) Who was the bishop of Laodicea and exegete whose lectures St. Jerome attended?
3) Who baptized St. Jerome in 370?
b) Leo I
c) John II
1) When was Theodore Roosevelt first sworn in as President of USA?
a) 14 September 1901
b) 4 March 1901
c) 20 January 1901
d) 4 November 1900
2) When did Theodore Roosevelt publish The Naval War of 1812?
3) Which of the following books was published by Theodore Roosevelt in 1885?
a) Essays in Practical Politics
b) Hunting Trips of a Ranchman
c) Life of Thomas Hart Benton
d) Life of Gouverneur Morris