(This quiz is about Winston Leonard Spenser Churchill who was Prime Minister of UK.)
1) Which of the following colleges did Winston Churchill attend?
a) Trinity College, Carmarthen
b) King’s College, London
c) Royal Military College, Sandhurst
d) The Royal College of Music, London
2) During which war Winston Churchill was a journalist?
a) Boer War
b) Balkan War I
c) World War I
d) Balkan War II
3) To which newspaper Winston Churchill send military reports when he was in the army?
a) The Times
c) Daily Telegraph
d) Frontier Mail
1. When was Arthur Wellesley Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Arthur Wellesley born?
a) 14 March 1766
b) 1 May 1769
c) 22 July 1772
d) 4 November 1773
3. Where was Arthur Wellesley born?
Herbert Henry Asquith Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Herbert Henry Asquith Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Herbert Henry Asquith born?
a) 1 March 1853
b) 2 June 1854
c) 12 September 1852
d) 18 October 1851
3. Where was Herbert Henry Asquith born?
Arthur James Balfour was a British Conservative politician and Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. He was born in Scotland and educated at Eton and Trinity College, Cambridge. He entered the House of Commons in 1874 as the Conservative MP for Hertford. Arthur James Balfour Quiz Questions 1. When was Arthur James Balfour Prime Minister…
David Lloyd George, 1st Earl Lloyd-George of Dwyfor was a British Liberal politician and statesman. He was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and led a Wartime Coalition Government and was the Leader of the Liberal Party. Lloyd George is best known as the highly energetic Prime Minister who guided the Empire through the First…
1. When was Harold Wilson’s first term as Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Harold Wilson born?
a) 14 April 1896
b) 11 March 1916
c) 14 July 1902
d) 3 November 1911
3. Where was Harold Wilson born?
Benjamin Disraeli was a British Prime Minister and literary figure. He served in government for three decades, twice as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. He played an instrumental role in the creation of the modern Conservative Party after the Corn Laws schism of 1846. Disraeli mainly wrote romances, of which Sybil and Vivian Grey…
1. When was Robert Cecil first Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Robert Cecil born?
a) 3 February 1830
b) 11 March 1826
c) 14 July 1822
d) 3 November 1821
3. Where was Robert Cecil born?
1. When was Clement Attlee Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Clement Attlee born?
a) 3 January 1883
b) 5 April 1886
c) 28 August 1892
d) 11 December 1881
3. Where was Clement Attlee born?
1. When was Neville Chamberlain Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Neville Chamberlain born?
a) 18 March 1869
b) 5 April 1866
c) 28 August 1872
d) 11 December 1871
3. Where was Neville Chamberlain born?