ICC Awards 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who won ICC Award for emerging player of the year 2012?
a) Sunil Narine
b) Cheteshwar Pujara
c) Patrick Cummins
d) Shane Watson
2. Who won ICC Award for associate and affiliate player of the year 2012?
a) Kevin O’Brien
b) George Dockrell
c) Dwayne Bravo
d) Daniel Flynn
3. Who won ICC Award for T20 international performance of the year 2012?
a) Jeetan Patel
b) Virender Sehwag
c) Richard Levi
d) Kieron Pollard
Rajasthan Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which country is to the west of Rajasthan?
2. Which is the capital of Rajasthan?
3. How was Rajasthan formerly known?
US Open 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2012?
a) Julien Beneteau, Nicolas Mahut
b) Christian Harrison, Ryan Harrison
c) Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi, Jean Julien Rojer
d) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2012?
a) Marc Lopez, Marcel Granollers
b) Jesse Levine, Marinko Matosevic
c) Leander Paes, Radek Stepanek
d) Joao Souza, Thomas Bellucci
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in US Open 2012?
a) Nuria Llagostera Vives, Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez
b) Sara Errani, Roberta Vinci
c) Chia-Jung Chuang, Shuai Zhang
d) Saline Lisicki, Shuai Peng
1. When was Jharkhand formed?
a) 21 March 1972
b) 28 June 2008
c) 5 September 1992
d) 15 November 2000
2. Which state is to the north of Jharkhand?
3. Which state is to the east of Jharkhand?
b) West Bengal
1. When did Wisconsin become a state of USA?
A. 7 February 1876
B. 28 May 1848
C. 4 August 1836
D. 22 December 1822
2. Which lake is to the east of Wisconsin?
A. Lake Michigan
B. Lake Placid
C. Lake Huron
D. Lake Ontario
3. Which ocean is to the south of Wisconsin?
C. Rhode Island
1. When did South Dakota become a state of USA?
a) 5 March 1796
b) 31 May 2002
c) 12 July 1872
d) 2 November 1889
2. Which state is to the north of South Dakota?
b) North Dakota
3. Which state is to the south of South Dakota?
a) New Hampshire
Wyoming Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Wyoming become a state of USA?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 6 June 1906
c) 10 July 1890
d) 12 December 1812
2. Which state is to the west of Wyoming?
a) South Dakota
c) North Dakota
3. Which state is to the north of Wyoming?
Orissa Quiz Questions and Answers
(Orissa is officially known as Odisha.)
1. When was Orissa separated from Bihar?
a) 7 January 1948
b) 1 April 1936
c) 8 August 1952
d) 1 November 1956
2. Which water body is to the east of Orissa?
a) Bay of Bengal
b) Arabian Sea
c) Gulf of Cambay
d) Gulf of Kutch
3. Which state is to the west of Orissa?
1. When was Maharashtra formed?
a) 5 February 1968
b) 1 May 1960
c) 12 July 1975
d) 1 November 1956
2. Which sea is to the west of Maharashtra?
3. Which state is to the east of Maharashtra?
North Carolina Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Where did Richard Grenville build a fort in 1585?
a) New York
c) Long Island
d) Roanoke Island
2. Who was the first English child born in the Americas?
a) Ralph Lane
b) Virginia Dare
c) Eleanor Lane
d) Ananias Dare
3. When was the Battle of Guildford Courthouse?
a) 15 March 1781
b) 29 May 1658
c) 24 September 1764
d) 14 November 1701