Meghalaya Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Meghalaya become a state?
a) 21 January 1972
b) 24 June 1962
c) 11 August 1954
d) 25 December 1948
2. What does Meghalaya mean?
a) Land of dawn
b) Abode of clouds
c) Middle region
d) Land of five rivers
3. Which state is to the north of Meghalaya?
Wimbledon 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who was runner up in men’s singles championship in Wimbledon 2012?
a) Novak Djokovic
b) Rafael Nadal
c) Andrew Murray
d) Brian Baker
2. Who won mixed doubles championship in Wimbledon 2012?
a) Max Mirnyi, Victoria Azarenka
b) Daniel Nestor, Yung-Jan Chan
c) Robert Bryan, Liezel Huber
d) Michael Bryan, Lisa Raymond
3. Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in Wimbledon 2012?
a) Mahesh Bhupati, Sania Mirza
b) Ashley Fisher, Mona Barthel
c) Leander Paes, Elena Vesnina
d) Rohan Bopanna, Jie Zheng
Vermont Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Vermont become a state of USA?
a) 4 March 1791
b) 21 May 1770
c) 16 July 1781
d) 11 November 1800
2. When did the British erect Fort Dummer?
3. When did the French settle on Isle de Motte?
Mizoram Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Mizoram become a state?
a) 20 February 1987
b) 5 June 1966
c) 8 August 1988
d) 1 December 1963
2. What does Mizoram mean?
a) Land of kings
b) Land of Mizos
c) Dry land
d) Land of snow
3. Which of the following states does not have a border with Mizoram?
Missouri Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Missouri become a state of USA?
a) 6 January 1806
b) 26 May 1792
c) 10 August 1821
d) 14 December 1809
2. Who founded St. Louis?
a) Auguste Chouteau
b) Louis Jolliet
c) Jacques Marquette
d) Pierre Laclede Liguest
3. When did the Supreme Court of USA announce its decision in the case of Dred Scott?
a) 6 March 1857
b) 8 April 1864
c) 10 July 1804
d) 18 November 1848
New Mexico Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did New Mexico become a state of USA?
a) 6 January 1912
b) 30 June 1900
c) 16 July 1892
d) 14 November 1875
2. When was the Pueblo Rebellion?
3. Who reconquered New Mexico for Spain?
a) Hernando de Soto
b) Zebulon Pike
c) Pedro de Vargas
d) Isidrio de Ordonez
New Hampshire Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the east of New Hampshire?
2. Which state is to the west of New Hampshire?
3. Which state is to the south of New Hampshire?
Robert Burns Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Robert Burns born?
a) 25 January 1759
b) 27 April 1756
c) 15 August 1764
d) 2 December 1755
2. Where was Robert Burns born?
a) Mount Oliphant
3. When did Robert Burns publish Poems, Chiefly in the Scottish Dialect?
Gujarat Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Gujarat formed?
a) 5 February 1948
b) 1 May 1960
c) 7 July 1972
d) 1 November 1956
2. Which sea is to the west of Gujarat?
3. Which state is to the north of Gujarat?
d) Tamil Nadu
Haryana Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Haryana formed?
a) 31 March 1957
b) 22 June 1972
c) 4 July 1976
d) 1 November 1966
2. Which state is to the east of Haryana?
a) Uttar Pradesh
3. Which state is to the south of Haryana?
d) West Bengal