North Carolina Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Where did Richard Grenville build a fort in 1585?
a) New York
c) Long Island
d) Roanoke Island
2. Who was the first English child born in the Americas?
a) Ralph Lane
b) Virginia Dare
c) Eleanor Lane
d) Ananias Dare
3. When was the Battle of Guildford Courthouse?
a) 15 March 1781
b) 29 May 1658
c) 24 September 1764
d) 14 November 1701
French Open 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in French Open 2012?
a) Max Mirnyi, Daniel Nestor
b) Daniele Bracciali, Potito Starace
c) Matthew Ebden, Roy Harrison
d) Ivan Dodig, Marcelo Melo
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in French Open 2012?
a) Oliver Marach, Horacio Zeballos
b) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
c) Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi, Jean-Julien Roger
d) Michael Llodia, Nenad Zimonjic
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in French Open 2012?
a) Nuria Vives, Maria Sanchez
b) Jarmila Gajdosova, Anastasia Rodionova
c) Sara Erani, Roberta Vinci
d) Ekaterina Makarova, Elena Vesnina
South Carolina Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who issued the charter to establish the colony of Carolina?
a) Charles I
b) James I
d) Charles II
2. When was the Battle of Kings Mountain?
a) 27 February 1781
b) 30 May 1778
c) 7 October 1780
d) 3 August 1756
3. Where did Daniel Morgan defeat Banastre Tarleton on 17 January 1781?
Tripura Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Tripura become a union territory?
a) 25 March 1986
b) 30 June 1948
c) 12 August 1951
d) 1 November 1956
2. When did Tripura become a state?
a) 21 January 1972
b) 30 May 1987
c) 17 July 1980
d) 25 December 1964
3. Which state is to the east of Tripura?
Montana Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Montana become a state of USA?
a) 12 February 1823
b) 18 April 1868
c) 3 September 1852
d) 8 November 1889
2. When was the Battle of the Little Bighorn?
a) 17 January 1778
b) 25 June 1876
c) 21 August 1861
d) 28 November 1849
3. Which country is to the north of Montana?
Arunachal Pradesh Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which country is to the west of Arunachal Pradesh?
2. Which is the capital of Arunachal Pradesh?
3. Which is the highest point in Arunachal Pradesh?
b) Godwin Austin
c) Namcha Barwa
Meghalaya Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Meghalaya become a state?
a) 21 January 1972
b) 24 June 1962
c) 11 August 1954
d) 25 December 1948
2. What does Meghalaya mean?
a) Land of dawn
b) Abode of clouds
c) Middle region
d) Land of five rivers
3. Which state is to the north of Meghalaya?
Wimbledon 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who was runner up in men’s singles championship in Wimbledon 2012?
a) Novak Djokovic
b) Rafael Nadal
c) Andrew Murray
d) Brian Baker
2. Who won mixed doubles championship in Wimbledon 2012?
a) Max Mirnyi, Victoria Azarenka
b) Daniel Nestor, Yung-Jan Chan
c) Robert Bryan, Liezel Huber
d) Michael Bryan, Lisa Raymond
3. Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in Wimbledon 2012?
a) Mahesh Bhupati, Sania Mirza
b) Ashley Fisher, Mona Barthel
c) Leander Paes, Elena Vesnina
d) Rohan Bopanna, Jie Zheng
Vermont Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Vermont become a state of USA?
a) 4 March 1791
b) 21 May 1770
c) 16 July 1781
d) 11 November 1800
2. When did the British erect Fort Dummer?
3. When did the French settle on Isle de Motte?
Mizoram Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Mizoram become a state?
a) 20 February 1987
b) 5 June 1966
c) 8 August 1988
d) 1 December 1963
2. What does Mizoram mean?
a) Land of kings
b) Land of Mizos
c) Dry land
d) Land of snow
3. Which of the following states does not have a border with Mizoram?