ICC Awards 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who won ICC Award for emerging player of the year 2012?
a) Sunil Narine
b) Cheteshwar Pujara
c) Patrick Cummins
d) Shane Watson
2. Who won ICC Award for associate and affiliate player of the year 2012?
a) Kevin O’Brien
b) George Dockrell
c) Dwayne Bravo
d) Daniel Flynn
3. Who won ICC Award for T20 international performance of the year 2012?
a) Jeetan Patel
b) Virender Sehwag
c) Richard Levi
d) Kieron Pollard
Idaho Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Idaho become a state of USA?
a) 5 March 1796
b) 22 May 1865
c) 3 July 1890
d) 26 December 1905
2. What separates Idaho from Canada?
a) 42nd parallel
b) 49th parallel
c) Snake River
d) Continental Divide
3. Which is the capital of Idaho?
Twenty20 World Cup 2012 Quiz Questions 1. Who scored 123 runs against Bangladesh in Twenty20 World Cup 2012? a) Brendon McCullum . b) Richard Levi c) Ross Taylor d) James Franklin 2. What was the result of India vs England group match in Twenty20 World Cup 2012? a) England won by 15 runs. b) England…
Rajasthan Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which country is to the west of Rajasthan?
2. Which is the capital of Rajasthan?
3. How was Rajasthan formerly known?
Iowa Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Iowa become a state of USA?
a) 7 February 1796
b) 23 May 1784
c) 4 August 1832
d) 28 December 1846
2. When was the Territory of Iowa established?
3. When was the Spirit Lake Massacre?
a) 4-11 November 1866
b) 3-7 September 1872
c) 5-8 April 1853
d) 8-12 March 1857
Colorado Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Colorado become a state of USA?
a) 8 January 1824
b) 17 May 1796
c) 1 August 1876
d) 16 December 1854
2. Which state is to the west of Colorado?
3. Which is the capital of Colorado?
Kansas Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Kansas become a state of USA?
a) 29 January 1861
b) 7 April 1798
c) 3 July 1802
d) 28 November 1845
2. When was the Sack of Lawrence?
a) 29 February 1848
b) 21 May 1856
c) 12 September 1864
d) 14 December 1905
3. Who led Pottawatomie Massacre?
a) Gerrit Smith
b) William Garrison
c) Theodore Parker
d) John Brown
Indiana Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Indiana become a state of USA?
a) 18 February 1779
b) 14 June 1842
c) 21 July 1797
d) 11 December 1816
2. When was the Battle of Fallen Timbers?
a) 9 March 1776
b) 2 May 1802
c) 20 August 1794
d) 19 November 1823
3. Who won the Battle of Tippecanoe?
b) William Henry Harrison
d) Anthony Wayne
US Open 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2012?
a) Julien Beneteau, Nicolas Mahut
b) Christian Harrison, Ryan Harrison
c) Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi, Jean Julien Rojer
d) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2012?
a) Marc Lopez, Marcel Granollers
b) Jesse Levine, Marinko Matosevic
c) Leander Paes, Radek Stepanek
d) Joao Souza, Thomas Bellucci
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in US Open 2012?
a) Nuria Llagostera Vives, Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez
b) Sara Errani, Roberta Vinci
c) Chia-Jung Chuang, Shuai Zhang
d) Saline Lisicki, Shuai Peng
Jharkhand Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Jharkhand formed?
a) 21 March 1972
b) 28 June 2008
c) 5 September 1992
d) 15 November 2000
2. Which state is to the north of Jharkhand?
3. Which state is to the east of Jharkhand?
b) West Bengal