1. What did Guglielmo Marconi invent?
2. When was Guglielmo Marconi born?
a) 12 January 1862
b) 25 April 1874
c) 18 September 1868
d) 22 November 1872
3. Where was Guglielmo Marconi born?
1) From 1809 to 1917 Finland was a Grand Duchy. Who was the Grand Duke?
a) King of Sweden
b) King of Denmark
c) Czar of Russia
4) Kaiser of Germany
2) Who produced the first Finnish language book, a book of Finnish grammar?
a) Mikael Agricola
b) Erik Exelsson
c) Aleksis Kivi
d) Emma Irene Astrom
3) Who was the President of Finland from 1956 to 1981?
a) J. K. Paasikivi
b) Urho Kekkonen
c) Tarja Halonen
d) Matti Vanhanen
(Pius VIII is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1) When was Francesco Xaverio Castiglione born?
a) 7 April 1760
b) 3 October 1755
c) 20 November 1761
d) 31 January 1759
2) Where was Francesco Xaverio Castiglione born?
3) Which school did Francesco Xaverio Castiglione attend at Osimo?