Samson is the last of the judges of Israel(Judges 16:31). Samson was granted supernatural strength by God in order to combat his enemies. His heroic feats: killing a lion with his bare hands, killing a company of the men of Ashdod, setting fire to their fields and orchards, and slaughtering a thousand men with the…
(Nicholas V is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1. When was Tommaso Parentucelli born?
a) 11 January 1401
b) 3 April 1402
c) 15 November 1397
d) 18 October 1405
2. Where was Tommaso Parentucelli born?
3. Of which diocese was Tommaso Parentucelli appointed bishop?
(Leo XIII is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope. Some sources give the baptismal name as Vincenzo Gioacchino Raffaele Luigi Pecci.) 1) When was Gioacchino Vincenzo Raffaele Luigi Pecci born? a) 7 March 1812 b) 4 October 1814 c) 22 June 1815 d) 2 March 1810 2) Where was…
1) Which is the probable date of birth of St. Joan of Arc?
a) 6 January 1412
b) 4 February 1414
c) 3 March 1416
d) 7 May 1417
2) Where was St. Joan of Arc born?
3) Whom did St. Joan of Arc support?
a) Henry V
b) James II
c) William IV
d) Charles VII
St. Arnold Janssen Quiz Questions
1. When was St. Arnold Janssen born?
a) 28 February 1832
b) 5 May 1838
c) 3 July 1835
d) 5 November 1837
2. Where was St. Arnold Janssen born?
3. Which university did St. Arnold Janssen attend?
1) Which event related to Jesus is celebrated on Easter Sunday?
2) Who entered the tomb of Jesus first?
3) Who said “My Lord and my God.” when he saw the risen Jesus?
4) Who mistook the risen Jesus for gardener?
b) Mary, mother of James
c) Mary Magdalene
Absalom Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who was Absalom’s father?
2. Who was Absalom’s mother?
3. Who was Absalom’s maternal grandfather?
1. When was Marcello Cervini Degli Spannochi born?
a) 15 February 1500
b) 6 May 1501
c) 8 July 1498
d) 9 October 1462
2. Where was Marcello Cervini Degli Spannochi born?
3. Who appointed Marcello Cervini Degli Spannochi prothonotary apostolic?
a) Alexander VI
b) Adrian IV
c) John II
d) Paul III
1) Where was St. Bonaventure born?
2) What was St. Bonaventure’s baptismal name?
3) Which order did St. Bonaventure join?
a) Order of Preachers
b) Order of Friars Minor
c) Order of Carmelites
d) Order of Benedictines
1. When was St. Maximilian Kolbe born?
a) 8 January 1894
b) 12 May 1888
c) 11 August 1895
d) 9 December 1896
2. Where was St. Maximilian Kolbe born?
b) Zdunska Wola
3. What was St. Maximilian Kolbe’s original name?
a) Sigfrid Kohl
b) Frederic Chopin
c) Adam Mickiewicz
d) Rajmund Kolbe