(This quiz is about Republic of the Congo.)
1. When did Congo become independent?
a) 28 February 1956
b) 8 April 1964
c) 15 August 1960
d) 11 November 1976
2. Which country is to the west of Congo?
3. Which is the capital of Congo?
d) Pointe Noire
1. When did Benin become independent?
a) 25 March 1948
b) 22 April 1954
c) 1 August 1960
d) 6 November 1964
2. How was Benin formerly known?
b) South West Africa
3. Which country is to the east of Benin?
Cyprus Quiz Questions
1. When did Cyprus become independent?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 14 May 1918
c) 16 August 1960
d) 18 October 1965
2. Which sea surrounds Cyprus?
3. Which country is to the east of Cyprus?
1. When did Gabon become independent?
a) 3 February 1964
b) 17 June 1976
c) 17 August 1960
d) 26 October 1978
2. Which ocean is to the west of Gabon?
3. Which is the capital of Gabon?
1. When did Burkina Faso become independent?
a) 17 January 1952
b) 11 April 1954
c) 5 August 1960
d) 8 November 1968
2. How was Burkina Faso formerly known?
b) Upper Volta
3. What does Burkina Faso mean?
a) Land of the Rising Sun
b) Land of the Midnight Sun
c) Land of Silver
d) Land of Incorruptible People
1. When did France conquer Timbuktu?
2. How was Mali formerly known?
a) Anglo-Egyptian Sudan
b) French Sudan
3. Which country quit Mali Federation on 20 August 1960?
1. When did Central African Republic become independent?
a) 11 March 1959
b) 4 June 1965
c) 13 August 1960
d) 15 November 1978
2. How was Central African Republic formerly known?
a) Oubangi Chari
3. Which country is to the east of Central African Republic?