Vladimir Nabokov Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Vladimir Nabokov born?
a) 4 February 1894
b) 22 April 1899
c) 23 August 1892
d) 10 November 1902
2. Where was Vladimir Nabokov born?
a) St. Petersburg
3. When did Vladimir Nabokov leave Russia?
1) Who declared the opening of Athens Olympics 1896?
a) Pierre de Coubertin
b) George I of Greece
c) George V of UK
d) Nicholas II of Russia
2) Who won triple jump on 6 April 1896 in Athens Olympics and became the first champion in modern Olympics?
a) C. F. Andrews
b) Ashley Mallet
c) Paul Shehan
d) James Connolly
3) What was the award to winners in Athens Olympics 1896?
a) Gold medal
b) Platinum medal
c) Silver medal with olive branch
d) Copper medal with olive oil
4) Who won the marathon in Athens Olympics 1896?
a) Spyridon Louis
b) Juan Zabala
c) Mamo Wolde
d) Charilaos Vasilakos
Athens Olympics 2004 Quiz Questions
(Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.)
1) Which was the opening date of the Athens Olympics 2004?
a) 14 July 2004
b) 15 May 2004
c) 15 September 2004
d) 13 August 2004
2) How many countries participated in the Athens Olympics 2004?
3) Which country led the parade and was also last in the parade in the Athens Olympics 2004?