Boris Yeltsin Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Boris Yeltsin president of Russia?
2. When was Boris Yeltsin born?
a) 1 February 1931
b) 18 April 1926
c) 23 August 1929
d) 30 November 1925
3. Where was Boris Yeltsin born?
Svetlana Iosifovna Alliluyeva was the youngest child and only daughter of Soviet Premier Joseph Stalin and Nadezhda Alliluyeva, Stalin’s second wife. In 1967, she caused an international furor when she defected and became a naturalized citizen of the United States until 1984 when she returned to the Soviet Union and had her Soviet citizenship returned….
Francis Galton Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Francis Galton born?
a) 16 February 1822
b) 14 May 1832
c) 21 August 1836
d) 30 December 1825
2. Where was Francis Galton born?
3. Which scientist was Francis Galton’s cousin?
a) Erasmus Darwin
b) Karl Pearson
c) William Hopkins
d) Charles Darwin
1) When was Leonid Brezhnev born?
a) 14 March 1896
b) 18 May 1894
c) 28 August 1902
d) 19 December 1906
2) Where was Leonid Brezhnev born?
3) Which campaign did Leonid Brezhnev implement in Kazhakstan in 1954?
a) Campaign against hunger and disease
b) Virgin and Idle Lands Campaign
c) Cleanliness campaign
d) Fisheries campaign