Mehmed II Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Mehmed II born?
a) 30 March 1432
b) 15 May 1404
c) 22 July 1419
d) 30 December 1402
2. Where was Mehmed II born?
3. When was Mehmed II’s first reign?
1. When was Robert Cecil first Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Robert Cecil born?
a) 3 February 1830
b) 11 March 1826
c) 14 July 1822
d) 3 November 1821
3. Where was Robert Cecil born?
1. When was Vespasian Roman emperor?
2. When was Vespasian born?
a) 4 March 6
b) 14 April 10
c) 15 August 15
d) 17 November 9
3. Where was Vespasian born?
1) Who conquered Peru for Spain in 1531-1533?
a) Hernando Cortez
b) Francisco Pizarro
c) Simon Bolivar
d) Christopher Columbus
2) When did Peru proclaim its independence?
a) 28 July 1821
b) 15 April 1832
c) 18 May 1860
d) 11 November 1911
3) Who won the Presidential election in 1990?
a) Alan Garcia
b) Jose Luis Bustamente
c) Alberto Fujimori
d) Manuel Odria
1. Where was Christopher Columbus born?
2. Who was the Portuguese king approached by Christopher Columbus for assistance for exploring route to India?
a) James V
b) John II
c) Richard III
d) William IV
3. Of which country Ferdinand and Isabella, who granted Christopher Columbus assistance for exploring route to India, were monarchs?
1. When was Pieter Willem Botha Prime Minister of South Africa?
2. When was Pieter Willem Botha born?
a) 12 January 1916
b) 23 April 1897
c) 26 August 1900
d) 24 November 1901
3. Where was Pieter Willem Botha born?
b) Paul Roux
1. What was Bhimrao Ambedkar’s position in the Constituent Assembly of India?
a) President of the Constituent Assembly
b) Vice President of the Constituent Assembly
c) Speaker of the Constituent Assembly
d) Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Constituent Assembly
2. When was Bhimrao Ambedkar born?
a) 5 February1883
b) 14 April 1891
c) 24 August 1884
d) 21 October 1883
3. Where was Bhimrao Ambedkar born?
1. Who gifted the Statue of Liberty to the people of USA?
a) People of Holland
b) People of Belgium
c) People of France
d) People of Canada
2. What is the height of the Statue of Liberty including its pedestal?
a) 375 feet
b) 305 feet
c) 400 feet
d) 325 feet
Thomas Wolsey Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Thomas Wolsey lord chancellor of England? a) 1501-1511 b) 1515-1529 c) 1531-1536 d) 1537-1544 2. Where was Thomas Wolsey born? a) Ipswich b) Bath c) Winchester d) Durham 3. Which university did Thomas Wolsey attend? a) Cambridge b) Manchester c) Oxford d) Edinburgh 4….
1) Which two countries are surrounded on all sides by Italy?
a) Gibraltar and Andorra
b) Monaco and Andorra
c) Vatican and San Marino
d) Luxembourg and Monaco
2) Which is the largest island of Italy?
3) Which is Italy’s main river?