Elisa Bonaparte Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Elisa Bonaparte born? a) 3 January 1777 b) 7 April 1776 c) 9 July 1774 d) 8 October 1772 2. Where was Elisa Bonaparte born? a) Bologna b) Ajaccio c) Avignon d) Trieste 3. When did Elisa Bonaparte marry Felix Baciocchi? a) 4 February…
This quiz is about Lucrezia Borgia, duchess of Ferrara, daughter of Cardinal Rodrigo Borgia, later Pope Alexander VI, Italian noblewoman and a central figure of the infamous Borgia family of the Italian Renaissance. Lucrezia Borgia Quiz Questions 1. When was Lucrezia Borgia born? a) 4 February 1484 b) 18 April 1480 c) 5 August 1479…
1. When did Benin become independent?
a) 25 March 1948
b) 22 April 1954
c) 1 August 1960
d) 6 November 1964
2. How was Benin formerly known?
b) South West Africa
3. Which country is to the east of Benin?
Girolamo Savonarola was an Italian Dominican friar, Scholastic, religious and political reformer and an influential contributor to the politics of Florence from 1494 until his execution in 1498
Girolamo Savonarola Quiz Questions
1. When was Girolamo Savonarola born?
a) 4 February 1444
b) 15 April 1442
c) 21 September 1452
d) 30 November 1455
2. Where was Girolamo Savonarola born?
3. Which order did Girolamo Savonarola join?
4. Who invaded Florence and overthrew Medici rule in 1494 as predicted by Girolamo Savonarola?
a) Charles VIII
b) Philip IV
c) Henry VI
d) Edward VI
1. When was Robert Kennedy attorney general of USA?
2. When was Robert Kennedy born?
a) 29 March 1921
b) 10 May 1918
c) 20 November 1925
d) 26 August 1923
3. Where was Robert Kennedy born?
d) San Antonio
4. To which party did Robert Kennedy belong?
1. Where was Francisco Pizarro born?
2. When did Francisco Pizarro first set sail from Spain?
a) 12 August 1492
b) 17 June 1536
c) 22 January 1538
d) 10 November 1509
3. Whom did Francisco Pizarro accompany in the discovery of the Pacific?
a) Christopher Columbus
b) Ferdinand Magellan
c) Vasco Nunez de Balboa
d) Vasco da Gama
1) When did George III become the king of UK?
2) To which dynasty George III belong?
3) Who persuaded George III to end his relationship with Sarah Lennox and marry Charlotte of Mecklenberg-Strelitz?
a) George Grenville
b) Charles Fox
c) William Pitt the Elder
d) John Stuart
1) When was Corazon Aquino sworn in as President of Philippines?
a) 25 February 1986
b) 4 November 1982
c) 9 August 1994
d) 4 March 1983
2) What was Corazon Aquino’s maiden surname?
3) When was Corazon Aquino born?
a) 25 January 1933
b) 4 November 1932
c) 9 August 1924
d) 4 March 1923
Catherine Howard Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who was Catherine Howard’s mother?
a) Joyce Culpepper
b) Agnes Tilney
c) Elizabeth Howard
d) Margaret Mowbray
2. What did Henry Mannox teach Catherine Howard?
3. To whom was Catherine Howard engaged?
a) Walter Raleigh
b) Nicholas Throckmorton
c) Thomas Culpepper
d) Stephen Gardiner
1) What is the approximate number of islands that comprise the Philippines?
2) When did the Philippines become independent?
a) 4 July 1776
b) 4 July 1946
c) 14 August 1947
d) 1 January 1984
3) Which country had the Philippines as its colony from 1898 to 1946, except for some years during World War II?