1) What is the meaning of Venezuela?
a) Big Venice
b) Beautiful Venice
c) New Venice
d) Little Venice
2) Which is the capital of Venezuela?
3) Which is the currency of Venezuela?
1) When did Jamaica become independent?
a) 11 March 1958
b) 26 May 1969
c) 6 August 1962
d) 18 December 1971
2) What did Christopher Columbus call Jamaica?
3) Who was Jamaica’s governor general in 2007?
a) Howard Cooke
b) William Penn
c) Kenneth Hall
d) Henry Morgan
1. When did Zambia become independent?
a) 10 January 1956
b) 9 April 1948
c) 7 July 1962
d) 24 October 1964
2. How was Zambia formerly known?
b) Northern Rhodesia
3. Of which federation was Zambia part of?
a) French West Africa
b) German East Africa
c) North German Confederation
d) Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland
Saint Martin Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which sea is to the north of Saint Martin?
2. Which is the capital of Saint Martin?
3. When was slavery abolished in Saint Martin?
1) How many times Brazil has won the Football World Cup?
2) What is the real name of Pele?
a) Tele Santana
b) Edson Arantes do Nascimento
c) Roberto Carlos
d) Mario Kempes
3) Which of the following rivers flows in Brazil?
Association of Southeast Asian Nations 1) Indonesia 2) Malaysia 3) Philippines 4) Singapore 5) Thailand 6) Brunei 7) Vietnam 8) Laos 9) Myanmar 10) Cambodia Tuvalu QuizCongo QuizLuxembourg QuizAruba QuizKyrgyzstan QuizGuernsey QuizMauritius QuizSaudi Arabia QuizNorfolk Island QuizEcuador QuizOriginally posted 2016-07-01 21:59:16.
Equatorial Guinea Quiz Questions
1. When did Equatorial Guinea become independent?
a) 3 February 1964
b) 17 June 1976
c) 17 August 1960
d) 12 October 1968
2. How was Equatorial Guinea formerly known?
a) Spanish Sahara
b) Spanish Guinea
3. Which is the capital of Equatorial Guinea?
1. When did Tanganyika become independent?
a) 19 March 1958
b) 24 May 1953
c) 18 September 1949
d) 9 December 1961
2. When did Zanzibar become independent?
a) 17 February 1948
b) 12 June 1959
c) 28 August 1949
d) 10 December 1963
3. When was Tanzania founded with the merging of Tanganyika and Zanzibar?
a) 1 January 1965
b) 26 April 1964
c) 11 July 1880
d) 12 November 1978
Senegal Quiz Questions
1. When did Senegal become independent?
a) 4 January 1948
b) 10 May 1904
c) 20 August 1960
d) 1 December 1901
2. Which country is to the north of Senegal?
3. Which ocean is to the west of Senegal?
1. When did Cameroon become independent?
a) 1 January 1960
b) 14 April 1956
c) 17 July 1964
d) 29 October 1972
2. Who founded the city of Victoria in Cameroon and translated the Bible in Douala?
a) Alfred Saker
b) David Livingstone
c) Joseph Merrick
d) Robert Moffat
3. When did Fernao do Po sight Cameroon?