1. When did Fiji become a British crown colony?
a) 11 March 1548
b) 14 May 1798
c) 12 September 1836
d) 10 October 1874
2. Who was the first governor of Fiji?
a) Arthur Gordon
b) Christian Fletcher
c) James Cook
d) William Bligh
3. When did Fiji become independent?
a) 7 January 1966
b) 10 October 1970
c) 18 August 1969
d) 24 November 1971
1. Which country is to the north of Iraq?
2. Which is the capital of Iraq?
3. Which is the currency of Iraq?
China Quiz Questions
1) Which city was known as Peking?
2) What is the meaning of Tiananmen?
b) Beautiful River
c) Heavenly gate
3) What is the official name of China?
a) Republic of China
b) People’s Republic of China
c) Kingdom of China
d) Commonwealth of China
Mayotte Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did France annex Mayotte?
a) 25 March 1841
b) 17 May 1804
c) 11 July 1792
d) 16 November 1775
2. When was Mayotte ceded to France?
3. In which channel Mayotte is situated?
a) Beagle Channel
b) Mozambique Channel
c) Yucatan Channel
d) St. George’s Channel
Seychelles Quiz Questions
1. When did Seychelles become independent?
a) 7 February 1964
b) 29 June 1976
c) 12 August 1981
d) 14 November 1978
2. Which is the capital of Seychelles?
3. Which is the currency of Seychelles?
1) Which area is disputed between Armenia and Azerbaijan?
a) South Ossetia
b) Golan Heights
2) When was the worst massacre of Armenians by Turks?
3) When did Russians annex Armenia?
1. When did Sierra Leone become independent?
a) 14 February 1949
b) 27 April 1961
c) 15 July 1960
d) 22 November 1976
2. Which country is to the north of Sierra Leone?
b) Equatorial Guinea
c) Guinea Bissau
d) Papua Guinea
3. When did UK take over Freetown?
a) 1 January 1808
b) 9 May 1764
c) 8 August 1780
d) 12 December 1668
1) Which country is to the north of Mongolia?
a) North Korea
b) South Korea
2) Which desert is largely in Mongolia?
3) Which is the currency of Mongolia?
1. When did Lithuania declare independence from USSR?
a) 11 March 1990
b) 10 April 1964
c) 12 August 1984
d) 29 November 2001
2. Which sea is to the west of Lithuania?
3. Which country is to the north of Lithuania?
1. When did Uzbekistan proclaim independence?
a) 1 January 2001
b) 18 June 1984
c) 31 August 1991
d) 16 December 1994
2. Which country is to the north of Uzbekistan?
3. Which is the capital of Uzbekistan?