1. What is the approximate number of islands that comprise the
2. When did the Philippines become independent?
had the Philippines as its colony from 1898 to 1946, except for some years during World War II
4. Which country occupied the Philppies during World War II?
5. What is the term of the President of the Philippines?
6. Which country had the Philippines as its colony for more than 300 years?
7. Who of the following explorers arrived in the Philippines in 1521?
8. Which is the predominant
9. Which of the following languages is indigenous to the Philippines?
10. Which of the following groups has the Philippines as its member?
Republished by Blog Post Promoter