1. When was Martin Luther born?
a) 18 May 1456
b) 12 March 1476
c) 22 July 1480
d) 10 November 1483
2. When did Martin Luther join the Augustinians?
a) 7 January 1466
b) 19 June 1486
c) 17 July 1505
d) 11 December 1501
3. Who came to sell indulgences in Juterborg, near Wittenberg, in 1517?
a) John Hus
b) John Tetzel
c) John Wycliffe
d) John Knox
(Clement XIV is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.) 1) When was Giovanni Vincenzo Antonio Ganganelli born? a) 3 March 1708 b) 7 June 1706 c) 30 September 1704 d) 31 October 1705 2) Where was Giovanni Vincenzo Antonio Ganganelli born? a) Florence b) Naples c) Sant’ Arcangelo d)…
1) Where was Football World Cup 1950 held?
2) Which stadium was built for Football World Cup 1950?
a) Rose Bowl
b) Citrus Bowl
3) Why did India withdraw from Football World Cup 1950?
a) Indians did not know Portuguese.
b) FIFA did not allow Indians to play bare foot.
c) Indians did not want to cross the sea.
d) Indians could not do without pure vegetarian food.
1. Where did Benedict Caetani study law?
2. When was Benedict Caetani created cardinal?
a) 5 April 1286
b) 4 March 1284
c) 15 July 1282
d) 12 December 1281
3. Where was Benedict Caetani legate?
1. Who was St. John the Baptist’s father?
2. Who was St. John the Baptist’s mother?
3. What did Zacharias sing when he could speak again after the naming of St. John the Baptist?
1) Which was the approximate year of birth St. Lawrence?
2) What was the clerical status of St. Lawrence?
3) Which Roman Emperor in 257 ordered the persecution of Christians?
4) Who of the following were beheaded on 6 August 258 by the decree of the Roman Emperor?
a) Sts. Peter and Paul
b) Sts. Agnes and Cecilia
c) Pope St. Sixtus II and six deacons
d) St. Sebastian and 40 soliders
1) Where did St. Vincent de Paul do his theological studies?
a) Sorbonne University
b) University of Tolouse
c) Urban University
d) St. Thomas University
2) Where was St. Vincent de Paul taken after his capture by Turkish pirates in 1605?
3) How are members of Congregation of the Priests of the Mission known?
1) Where was Football World Cup 1962 held?
2) How is the Chile versus Italy match played on 2 June 1962 in Football World Cup 1962 known?
a) Battle of the Bulge
b) Battle of Santiago
c) Battle of Valparaiso
d) Battle of Lepanto
3) Who defeated USSR in the quarter-finals of Football World Cup 1962?
1. What was the name given to St. Francis of Assisi at the time of baptism?
2. St. Francis of Assisi’s father changed the name to Francesco. What does Francesco mean?
3. Which city held St. Francis of Assisi a prisoner of war for more than a year?
(Gregory XVI is referred by his baptismal name and the name he took for the times before he became pope.) Gregory XVI Quiz Questions 1) When was Bartolomeo Alberto Cappellari born? a) 15 August 1769 b) 14 July 1789 c) 8 September 1765 d) 25 March 1762 2) Where was Bartolomeo Alberto Cappellari born? a)…