1. When did Rwanda become independent?
a) 31 January 1958
b) 6 April 2001
c) 1 July 1962
d) 29 December 1975
2. Which country is to the north of Rwanda?
3. Which lake is to the west of Rwanda?
a) Lake Albert
b) Lake Kivu
c) Lake Edward
d) Lake Victoria
1) When did Namibia become independent?
a) 1 May 1994
b) 20 May 1999
c) 21 March 1990
d) 14 July 1984
2) Namibia was a colony of which country before World War I?v
3) Which is the official language of Namibia?
1. When did Benin become independent?
a) 25 March 1948
b) 22 April 1954
c) 1 August 1960
d) 6 November 1964
2. How was Benin formerly known?
b) South West Africa
3. Which country is to the east of Benin?