St. Arnold Janssen Quiz Questions
1. When was St. Arnold Janssen born?
a) 28 February 1832
b) 5 May 1838
c) 3 July 1835
d) 5 November 1837
2. Where was St. Arnold Janssen born?
3. Which university did St. Arnold Janssen attend?
(Benedict XV is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1) When was Giacomo Giovanni Battista Della Chiesa born?
a) 4 April 1856
b) 31 May 1857
c) 6 June 1866
d) 21 November 1854
2) Where was Giacomo Giovanni Battista Della Chiesa born?
3) Which society did Giacomo Giovanni Battista Della Chiesa found in 1901 to spread the Gospels?
a) Bible Believers
b) The Pious Society of St. Jerome
c) Missionary Society of St. Francis Xavier
d) Society of the Divine Word