Cesare Borgia Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Who was Cesare Borgia’s mother? a) Anne de Pisseleu b) Frances Teresa Stuart c) Jeanne Antoinette d) Vannozza Catanei 2. At which university did Cesare Borgia get a degree in canon law and civil law? a) Milan b) Perugia c) Barcelona d) Sorbonne 3. Of which…
1) How long do crocodile eggs take to incubate?
a) 60 days
b) 75 days
c) 85 days
d) 95 days
2) How many teeth are in a crocodile jaw?
3) How many chambers are in a crocodile heart?
Olympics Quiz Questions
1) What is the motto of Olympics?
a) Citius, Altius, Fortius
b) Veni, Vedi, Veci
c) Semper idem
d) Cogito ergo sum
2) What is the meaning of the motto of Olympics?
a) Equality, Liberty, Fraternity
b) Faster, Stronger, Higher
c) Meek, Humble, Gentle
d) Purity, Duty, Chastity
3) What do the five rings on Olympic flag represent?
1. When did Maldives become independent?
a) 9 February 1964
b) 17 June 1976
c) 26 July 1965
d) 22 November 1978
2. Which ocean surrounds Maldives?
3. Which is the capital of Maldives?
Roger Bannister QuizEdward Ralph Dexter QuizRobert Willis QuizWimbledon 2021 QuizJames Charles Laker QuizJohn Edrich QuizBrian Close QuizBodyline QuizRaymond Illingworth QuizOriginally posted 2018-03-06 20:30:59.
1) When was Leonard Hutton born?
a) 23 June 1916
b) 15 August 1912
c) 4 October 1906
d) 7 July 1908
2) For which county did Leonard Hutton make first class cricket debut?
3) Against which country did Leonard Hutton make Test debut?
c) New Zealand
d) South Africa
Gibraltar Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who conquered Gibraltar in 711?
a) Tariq Ibn Zeyad
b) Mohammed Bin Qasim
c) Chengiz Khan
d) Haroon Al Rashid
2. What did the Arabs call Gibraltar?
a) Bab El Mandeb
c) Jabal Tariq
d) Khawr Rawri
3. Gibraltar is considered one of the two Pillars of Hercules? Which is the second?
a) Mount Chelia
b) Mount Hacho
c) Great Kabylie
d) Lalla Khedidja
A quiz on Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. He is known as Mahatma Gandhi and in India we also call him as Bapu. He is officially honoured in India as the Father of the Nation (Rashtra Pita). His birthday, 2nd October, is commemorated as Gandhi Jayanti.
1. When was Harold Wilson’s first term as Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Harold Wilson born?
a) 14 April 1896
b) 11 March 1916
c) 14 July 1902
d) 3 November 1911
3. Where was Harold Wilson born?
Bapu Nadkarni Quiz Questions Bapu Nadkarni was an Indian cricketer, mainly known for being an economical bowler. The chances of scoring against him was either nil, or negligible. (Source: Wikipedia) Click here for answers 1. What was Bapu Nadkarni’s original name? a) Balwantrai Mankad b) Rameshchandra Gangaram Nadkarni c) Jayant Ganpat Nadkarni d) Sanjay Nadkarni…