7) To which political party did Calvin Coolidge belong?
8) What did Calvin Coolidge say to a woman who said she had a bet that she would make him say at least three words?
a) All the best.
b) You should not bet.
c) It was very courageous of you.
d) You lose.
9) Which country’s citizens were excluded from immigration to USA by Immigration Act 1924?
1) When was Dwight Eisenhower first sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1953
b) 9 July 1950
c) 21 September 1951
d) 31 December 1949
2) When was Dwight Eisenhower born?
a) 1 January 1885
b) 6 April 1884
c) 28 September 1888
d) 14 October 1890
3) Where was Dwight Eisenhower born?
(This quiz is about the fourth President of USA.) James Madison Quiz Questions 1) When was James Madison Member of Continental Congress? a) 1774-1776 b) 1776-1779 c) 1780-1783 d) 1785-1787 2) What was James Madison’s occupation? a) Doctor b) Businessman c) Lawyer d) Engineer 3) Who was the President when James Madison was Secretary of…
1) When was Theodore Roosevelt first sworn in as President of USA?
a) 14 September 1901
b) 4 March 1901
c) 20 January 1901
d) 4 November 1900
2) When did Theodore Roosevelt publish The Naval War of 1812?
3) Which of the following books was published by Theodore Roosevelt in 1885?
a) Essays in Practical Politics
b) Hunting Trips of a Ranchman
c) Life of Thomas Hart Benton
d) Life of Gouverneur Morris
1) How many times was Franklin Roosevelt elected President of USA?
2) When was Franklin Roosevelt born?
a) 30 January 1882
b) 5 May 1880
c) 7 August 1884
d) 21 December 1886
3) Where was Franklin Roosevelt born?
c) New Orleans
d) Hyde Park
1) When was William Taft sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1909
b) 4 March 1909
c) 4 March 1910
d) 4 November 1908
2) When was William Taft born?
a) 31 January 1848
b) 22 April 1846
c) 15 September 1857
d) 19 November 1850
3) Where was William Taft born?
a) Point Pleasant
(This quiz is about the ninth President of USA.)
1) Which college did William Henry Harrison attend?
a) William and Mary College
b) Hampden-Sydney College
c) St. Ignatius College
d) St. Albert’s College
2) What was William Henry Harrison’s profession?
3) What was William Henry Harrison’s rank in the military when he retired?
a) Major General
1. When was Ronald Reagan first sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1981
b) 4 November 1980
c) 20 January 1989
d) 4 March 1981
2. When was Ronald Reagan born?
a) 6 February 1911
b) 3 April 1912
c) 4 July 1916
d) 25 November 1921
3. Where was Ronald Reagan born?
b) Los Alamos
c) New Hampshire
(This quiz is about the seventeenth President of USA.) Andrew Johnson Quiz Questions 1) When was Andrew Johnson first sworn in as President of USA? a) 20 January 1865 b) 4 March 1865 c) 15 April 1865 d) 4 March 1873 2) When was Andrew Johnson born? a) 1 March 1825 b) 4 April 1803 c) 18…