1. What is the meaning of Australia?
2. Which animal carries its babies in a pouch?
3. Which animal lays eggs?
4. When is Australia Day?
5. Which of the following is not a State?
6. Which Australian captain declared the innings in a Test when his individual score reached 334 equalling that of Don Bradman?
7. What is Don Bradman’s Test batting average?
8. What is dingo?
9. Which is Australia’s tallest bird?
10. When was Paul Keating Prime Minister of Australia?
11. Which Strait separates Australia and Papua New Guinea?
12. Who bowled underarm in a One Day International?
13. What does A stand for in ANZUS?
14. Who declared Sydney Olympics 2000 open?
15. Which Governor General of Australia was Archbishop of Brisbane?
16. Which of the following is not a dependency of Australia?
17. How was Australia known in the 18th Century?
18. Which structure in Delhi resembles Sydney Opera House?
19. Who is Australian of the Year 2007?
21. By how many hours Australian Eastern Standard Time is ahead of Indian Standard Time?
22. Who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1973?
23. Who won Wimbledon Men’s Singles Title in 1987?
24. Who did the title role in the film Elizabeth directed by Shekhar Kapur?
25. Which of the following films is a musical?
Originally posted 2017-03-26 03:35:34.