1. Who is the first President of theUnited States of America?
2. Who was born on August 15, 1769?
3. Which city was previously known as Salisbury?
4. Who is the author of “A streetcar named desire"?
5. Which film is in Aramaic and Latin?
6. Who won Wimbledon Men’s Singles Championship in 1977?
7. Who won the Olympic Gold Medal for
8. What name was taken by Cardinal Joseph Sarto when he became
9. How many metres is one mile?
10. What are vertebrates that live both under water and on land called?
11. Which of the following books is not part of Pentateuch?
12. Which of the following countries is landlocked?
13. What does Yugoslavia mean?
14. Which state of USA was once part of
15. What did the Greeks call the present day Amu River in
16. Which of these is not a metal?
17. Which language is written in five scripts?
18. Which British monarch in 20th century was not crowned?
19. Who was told “Beware the Ides of March."?
’s postal stamps have the name Helvetia?
21. Yen is the currency of which country?
22. Which is the national flower of
23. What is the number of squares on a chessboard?
of India during British Rule?
24. Which city was the summer
25. The name of which city was changed to Petrograd and Leningrad?